DP's Ultimate Update FM17 v1.0 (Europe's Top 5 Leagues)

dpdillan

Reaction score
DP's Ability Update FM17 v1.3 14th OCTOBER

Hi, i'm DP and this is my Ultimate Update:

(Download Link)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/x2civxociodqb6o/DP%27s%20Ability%20Update%201.3_B6EE4F58-B7F2-498A-98AE-FA937F6D29D6.zip

I have always been a fan of using edited databases, and for the past few years I have created my own for personal use, so though I would share it.

With my update I have leant towards giving players bigger CA/PA increases and decreases compared to other updates as this is more interesting to me.

The changes are mainly weighted on a players latest form/season so if they have been exceptional or dismal I have changed it accordingly. I would like to keep these updates going regularly maybe updated every month(like form changes on fifa for example).

I spent many hours studying Squawka and Whoscored data to make these changes as accurate as possible while also watching many games.(Although it is hard to watch every game :D)

I did every change myself instead of just adjusting the CA by a few points. (So if a player made serious improvements in their freekicks/workrate you will see this in the update)

I implemented my CA/PA changes ontop of Pr0s Transfers database, so big shoutout to him and his work found on this site, I recommend downloading his work for promotions and other changesView attachment 1122416http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2017-transfer-updates-custom-leagues/361072-%5Bfm17%5D-transfers-data-update-packs-pr0.html

I am open to, and need help/suggestions! So if you believe I have made a mistake or missed something please leave a comment below, will be much appreciated.

How to use:
Put the file into. C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\editor data.
If there is no editor data file, create one.
Start a new game and click on Database in the top right hand corner and select DP's Ability Update.

These updates are inspired by Pr0 and LFCMarshall who create great updates which I have used throughout the years.

Last edited:
I am not very good at English, so I apologize in advance. great database! I was waiting eagerly for that. Thank you very much.

I checked this roster with FM EDITOR, this roster is awesome and maybe based on pr0

I am working on it now, should have some by tonight/tomorrow. I have uploaded another file with 0 transfers (well maybe a few) for people to use with another transfer update aswell

As of now I dont have every transfer, but all major ones done for summer transfer window, have fun :) please let me know if i missed some

Last edited:
I really hope you only edit CA/PA,
because there's pro's transfer database already..
so it's really confusing whether i can use this database with pro's

Hey mate, great update(s), been using them since your first posted it. One thing I noticed on the newest update, is that Kylian Mbappe is on loan at Paris FC, rather than PSG. I have not played in a while and just loaded up a save, so I will let you know if I find anything else.

operah11, if you look at the first post, DP provides a no-transfer version, so just CA/PA database changes. You can use this with Pro's. I am not 100% sure which changes it takes if you load both from the main menu in the game (I think it is prioritized alphabetically), but what I usually do is load Pro's transfer update in the editor, thenclick merge editor data, and load DP's. Then you will have Pro's transfer changes with DP's ability changes and from there just save that file and you should be good to go. Hope that helps!

Hi, thank you for your help:) I have an update out now, has all transfers done correctly and a quite a few adjustments for players from what I've seen this season. I will continue this update for FM18