dpdillan

Reaction score
DP's Ultimate Update 18.3 3/3/18

Hi, i'm DP and this is my Ultimate Update (Ability and transfer updates for up to the 3/3/2018) Sorry for the wait on the latest update.

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bd93de9bu1a4k5m/DP's Abillity Update 18.3.fmf

I created an edited database last year and it seemed well received so I have made one again this year again.

This update contains big CA/PA changes as I feel FM has some players stats quite off.

All attributes changes have been decided through the use of analytical data from Whoscored/Squawka/Opta and through video evidence.

All changes were done individually.
(Some editors just boost the CA by acouple points but I change every stat individually so if a player has got noticeably better at finishing/composure I will edit that and make it noticeable)

I am very open to help, so if you feel a players attributes are wrong leave a comment, I will update regularly.

How to use:
Put the file into. C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\editor data.
If there is no editor data file, create one.
Start a new game and click on Database in the top right hand corner and select DP's Ability Update.

Last edited:
I feel like these players should be reviewed:

Portugal

FC Porto
  • Ricardo Pereira - higher defensive attributes, passing and vision
  • Danilo Pereira - higher heading and jumping
  • Óliver Torres - tackling and marking should be higher
  • Soares - stamina, acceleration and pace should be higher, maybe -2 in finishing and strength
SL Benfica

• Mile Svilar - higher CA, should have a general increase in his goalkeeping attributes
  • Pizzi - higher stamina and maybe -1 in passing, crossing and set pieces
  • Diogo Gonçalves - could use a little boost in his technical attributes
  • Raúl Jiménez - higher strength and composure, +1 in heading, -1 in acceleration and pace
Sporting CP
  • William Carvalho - higher heading
  • Gelson Martins - higher crossing, work rate and stamina, lower finishing, maybe +1 in pace
  • Gelson Dala - higher CA and PA, maybe a little boost in dribbling, technique and flair and + 1 in acceleration and agility, better weak foot rating
Vitória de Guimarães
  • Paolo Hurtado - +10 CA

Spain

Athletic Club
  • Oscar de Marcos - higher defensive attributes
  • Unai Nuñez - should have more CA and PA, better attributes in key areas
  • Mikel Vesga - should have more CA and PA, better attributes in key areas
  • Iñigo Córdoba - higher CA an PA, more finishing, dribbling, acceleration and pace
  • Inaki Williams - higher crossing, dribbling, passing, technique, flair, vision, jumping and strength
Celta de Vigo
  • Daniel Wass - better passing, dribbling, vision, work rate, teamwork and stamina
FC Barcelona
  • Aleix Vidal - higher acceleration and pace, lower defensive attributes
  • Ousmane Dembélé - could have a boost in technique, flair and some mental attributes, maybe -1 in pace
Real Madrid
  • Raphaël Varane - maybe +1 in pace

England

Arsenal
  • Héctor Bellerin - tackling, marking and positioning should be lower
  • Granit Xhaka - maybe + 2 in aggression
Crystal Palace
  • Wilfried Zaha - higher technique and first touch
Liverpool
  • Dejan Lovren - defensive and passing attributes should be lower, lower acceleration and pace too
  • Alberto Moreno - tackling, marking and positioning should be lower, maybe + 1 in pace
  • Adam Lallana - pace should be higher, maybe -1 in dribbling, technique and flair
  • Mohamed Salah - lower finishing, higher dribbling
  • Daniel Sturridge - lower agility
Manchester United
  • Juan Mata - lower finishing
Stoke City
  • Kurt Zouma - acceleration way too high
  • Saido Berahino - lower finishing
Tottenham
  • Serge Aurier - higher marking and positioning, maybe -1 in tackling and some attacking attributes
  • Davinson Sánchez - could have better passing, dribbling and first touch
  • Harry Winks - higher positioning
Wolverhampton
  • ***** Boly - higher acceleration and pace

Germany

Bayern Munich
  • Thiago - higher teamwork
Dortmund
  • Raphaël Guerreiro - should have better defensive and passing attributes, higher dribbling and long shots, maybe some mental attributes are a bit too high
  • Julian Weigl - higher passing and vision
  • Christian Pulisic - higher dribbling and technique, lower vision, maybe +1 in acceleration and pace
Schalke 04
  • Leon Goretzka - higher dribbling, defending attributes, long shots, flair, vision and acceleration

Italy

Internazionale
  • Dalbert - higher defensive attributes, maybe +1 dribbling and acceleration
Milan
  • André Silva - lower finishing
Napoli
  • Kalidou Koulibaly - could have better passing attributes
  • José Callejón - higher work rate
Torino
  • Antonio Barreca - higher pace and stamina

France

OGC Nice
  • Jean Michaël Seri - could have higher passing and vision
  • Wylan Cyprien - higher dribbling, finishing, pace and defensive attributes
  • Vincent Koziello - higher defensive attributes
  • Alassane Pléa - higher finishing and off the ball
Olympique de Marseille
  • Morgan Sanson - higher defensive attributes

Belgium

Club Brugge
  • Anthony Limbombe - higher CA and PA, higher crossing, passing, long shots, flair, vision, agility and stamina, better weak foot rating
KAA Gent
  • Moses Simon- higher CA, higher acceleration, agility, pace and stamina, lower off the ball and positioning, better weak foot rating
RSC Anderlecht
  • Leander Dendoncker - higher CA, higher crossing, dribbling, finishing, set pieces, long shots, technique, positioning, vision, maybe +1 in stamina and strength
These are my suggestions for now, maybe they are not spot on but I think it should be relatively accurate

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, I am working on the next update, will have alot of ca/pa changes based on this season. Been very busy with work last few months

New update is out now, over 2000 changes, ability/potenial also some managerial changes and future transfers. I will be doing all transfers but this will be at the end of the month when the window shuts, feel free to use one of the other transfer packs with mine by ticking both of them for your database changes

Good Work!

When do you expect transfers update to be ready?

Thanks

NEW UPDATE OUT GUYS, ALL TRANSFERS DONE AND MANY MORE CHANGES TO ABILITY (Arsenal/Chelsea have found many players with decreases etc)

have you updated players from Scottish clubs this seems to be missed by a lot of people ie rangers player ratings are far too low

I very noob question. Will this update work in FM17 also?

Like 17 much better and just want to keep playing it...