Brian

Shelbourne Researcher
Reaction score
4 of us in IRC have decided to do a network game with a twist

It involves you starting with a blank teamsheet and then picking players to play on your team.
It goes in order from 1 through to how many we get and then back in reverse order.

Don't bother asking to play unless you are a committed member that is active and not new. We will also refuse any ***** that want to join (you know who you are)

The only other requirement is that you get/have IRC as that is where we will do the draft and organise play times

Apply away

The members so far:

Myself (iNickStuff)
Brian
Giggles
Ronan

Hey, this actually seems like a pretty cool idea, could I join? gives me a good chance to lay off my Arsenal save more often. How do I join your IRC channel?

provided you guys show up when a time is a set you can join

SO far we have 8 players now,

iNickStuff
Brian
Giggles
Ronan
Imaginovski
Kenrry10
Josh(thfc09)
Jonesy

Any new people can apply before 10pm on Thursday or until we get 12 then draft over the weekend when people are available and I will make the DB for a game start at some stage next week

Count me in then, should be good for it. Might have finished exams for the start of the game if it's next week.

Anymore than 10 and the lag will be unbearable probly...

Count me in though

I would be interested.

Will need someone to explain the rules though *_*

Basically its a normal netgame except at the start we all get a blank squad.

When we are all available on IRC I will use a random generator to decide who is first, second, third etc.

Then in that order we will go one by one picking any player for your team. (If i was first I pick Messi, then you pick Ronaldo then Ronan picks Fletcher, etc)
we will do a squad of 16 each and then i will add 5 more 100-115 CA players (GK, CB, RB/LB, CM, ST)

1 more space left

Tirath we will never have on 12 at any one time so it should not be too bad.

This brings me to my next point, who that has joined has very good internet and a good computer as they can host

I'm up for it like. sounds pretty good like just tell me when and where to go and what software to get

sorry lads but I want more reliable members, nothing personal

Basically its a normal netgame except at the start we all get a blank squad.

When we are all available on IRC I will use a random generator to decide who is first, second, third etc.

Then in that order we will go one by one picking any player for your team. (If i was first I pick Messi, then you pick Ronaldo then Ronan picks Fletcher, etc)
we will do a squad of 16 each and then i will add 5 more 100-115 CA players (GK, CB, RB/LB, CM, ST)

1 more space left

Tirath we will never have on 12 at any one time so it should not be too bad.

This brings me to my next point, who that has joined has very good internet and a good computer as they can host

Ah ok I get that now. I will deffo be up for that :)

Hi m8,

I am interedted. Send on details if there's room.

Cheers

this is being postponed to a later date but i plan to do it at some stage

Sorry