Dragonball Z

Jak

Reaction score
This has to be one of the best anime series ever made!
I remembered it too fondly from my childhood, even though I never watched it when it was still being made, I only watched it when they started shwoing the repeats. I recently managed to find somewhere to watch them all again here. It's not the exact same as I remembered it. It's different music for most of the episodes as it's not the version I watched, tho some of the episodes are the version I watched. Also I remember the sagas being longer than they are but that was maybe just me being young. Such a brilliant series so was just wondering if there are many past or present DBZ fans on this forum! :D

i used to watch it alot when i was about 12 but got out of it when i was about 14-15 and then drink took over lol.

It was good stuff, only annoying that they beat a lot of the strong vilains with that energy bomb thingy lol

I just had good memories of the show so I decided to start watching again. Feel like a bit of an idiot for watching it again but I dont care :D

Great show, not the best Anime ever, I'm afriad :p Budokai Tenkachi were great games, too.

Uub was always a favourite of mine, Trunks was cool too.

Never seen the cartoon. Seen the film tho, thought it was pretty good light hearted fun.

Great show, not the best Anime ever, I'm afriad :p Budokai Tenkachi were great games, too.

Uub was always a favourite of mine, Trunks was cool too.

I always liked Gohan especially after he become a super saiyan so was a total badass. Vegeta was a major dude ;) Thing with Uub is that he was taken by Goku to be trained as the defender of earth yet we barely ever see him. In Dragonball GT it's still Goku that saves the world after Uub gets owned. :S

I never saw the film but it didn't look that great. Gurantee it has nothing on the anime ;)

Aye was a great show, although I reckonmaking DBZ GT was going to far

Vegeta could've been the coolest character, if only they didn't make him such a losing idiot :(

It's actually being aired in South Africa for the second time right now^^) Normally at footie practice though so i don't get to watch it.

Used to love DBZ. Might have to have a nostalgic re-run of it. Has anyone seen the original Dragonball series? It's worth a watch too.

I loved DBZ. My favorite was Vegeta. Acc to me the Namek Saga was the best

Ah, the good old days when all that mattered to me was the next DBZ episode. Nowadays I find it utterly silly. I guess it's all part of "growing up". I haven't properly watched an anime for over 8 years now. Back then, action movies were my favourite. These days, it's either drama or nothing for me. :(

Used to love DBZ. Might have to have a nostalgic re-run of it. Has anyone seen the original Dragonball series? It's worth a watch too.

use the link I posted. You feel kind of stupid watching it again but it brings back good memories. Dragonball is on the link I posted as well. I did see most of that series, though it was after I saw DBZ

Dragonball Z is not necessarily the absolute best animated film of all time, but for many people, have some sort of nostalgia and made the top of their list. Many people criticized for being too wordy, drawn, and sometimes bored it, it can be. However, the real attraction to the show is explosive fight, crazy power levels, and unforgettable characters.

Used to like it as a kid, but didn't have cable very much so couldn't watch a lot of it. A few years ago I went back and watched every ep of DBZ and GT (terrible). Only real annoyance was how much they stretched out content, like having a single attack spread over two episodes...

GT was terrible and It annoyed me that it was always Goku who was the Hero!
But Dragonball Z was a really good show

Ye GT was terrible and had a fair few plot holes which didn't help it's case. Sometimes DBZ did get a bit too stretched out but I remember it being worse than it actually is. It feels like there are more than 291 episodes for the whole of DBZ. The whole Android saga (from return of Frieza to destruction of Cell) took less than 100 episodes whereas I always thought it took longer than that