Danny648

Reaction score
Does anyone else find they are drawing an awful lot this year? First season with Liverpool i was in a title race (but should of been well clear) already drawn 8 games in the season then the final 8 games of the season i drew 6 of them which cost me the league, Spurs pipped me by one point, into season 2 and the same problems, even if i go 3.1 up i cant relax because 3.3 is always in the back of my mind, these draws are probably split even into me conceding draws and earning draws.

Yes! I am drawing an unbelievable amount.
I have a save with VFR aalen, first season I won the German Third division with about 60 points, drawing 10 games out of 34. Second season I am 19 games in, lost two, drew 8, won 9 and I'm sitting in second. Everyone seems to draw so much.
My Newcastle save which I am finished with, first season or two I drew again about 10 games a season but as I moved up the league, that seemed to die out a bit and I eventually won the league.
Still, I think the game engine is too prone to a draw though, especially when you are 2-0 up at half time, or 1-0 up with 15 minutes to go.