Draws To Be Dropped

it better not happen lol, its unfair cus teams cud hold out 4 a shoot out nd get 3 points instead of 1

i think its a ******* bullshit idea, no need at all to change a system that has nothin wrong with it

Crazy and stupid. I remember America used to do that dunno if they still do though.

They dropped it a few years ago becuase even the Americans thought it was a stupid rule

Would be stupid and **** no need for it.

Load of bollocks.

If it appened in the Premier though Fulham and Villa would have a chance of winning the title every year! :D

Yea Boozad has been around since the days when keepers had no gloves so i dont think he would be too happy if they did this :rolleyes:

Probably not true but it says in the sun that premiership clubs are threatening to stop promotion to the premiership if that rule comes in.

I wouldn't blame them tbh, if they did bring this rule in it would be stupid (not jus for obv reasons) - everybody in the football league cannot draw yet they could do in the prem league, wud be stupid, I struggle to believe though that the majority of footy league fans want draws to be scrapped in favour of pens.

Yea Boozad has been around since the days when keepers had no gloves so i dont think he would be too happy if they did this :rolleyes:

Rofl. And you could push the goalie in the net to score...