barney88

Reaction score
im contemplating the signings of both Iker Muniain and Julian Draxler but was wondering if they could both play in the same team or should i go for just one of them? its for a liverpool team that arent scoring many goals from midfield top scorer last season was Saurez with 37 in all comps with Borini getting 52 in all playing as a poacher. BUt in midfield Gerrard only got 9 so could do with more goals from back there.

any suggestions?

I'd play Muniain down the left as inside forward if you want more goals from midfield. If Draxler would fit in would depend on whether he clashes with Gerrard's role.

playing Gerrard as a cm attacking alongside Allen or Lucas trying not to spend loads of money as i dont have a very big budget only 49m, won the Europa League, Fa and League Cup last season, jsut trying to press on towards the the title only missed out by 4 points last season

playing Gerrard as a cm attacking alongside Allen or Lucas trying not to spend loads of money as i dont have a very big budget only 49m, won the Europa League, Fa and League Cup last season, jsut trying to press on towards the the title only missed out by 4 points last season
£49m is massive, I'd sign Muniain as an inside forward if you want goals from midfield.

49m not that big when the decent players cost around 20m each and these to can be upwards of 35m+ but i have gone for Muniain will try for Draxler next summer

49m not that big when the decent players cost around 20m each and these to can be upwards of 35m+ but i have gone for Muniain will try for Draxler next summer
It is big if you know where to look like Andrea Poli is a great all round midfielder or playmaker and is around for a few million.