Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
What would yours be?

Mine is :

<b>Dream</b>

Commentator : Ian Darke
Co : Andy Gray

Presenter : James Richardson (Football Italia is still a fond memory from early childhood :'( )

Pundit 1 : Strachan
Pundit 2 : MON
Pundit 3 : Ian Holloway

<b>Nightmare</b>

Commentator : John Motson
Co : Steve Claridge

Presenter : John Barnes

Pundit 1 : Ian Wright
Pundit 2 : Le Saux
Pundit 3 : Shearer

not Andy Gray, he's **** now. Used to be good but to me it feels he's sold out and more scared to express his opinion now. He's meant to be an Evertonian but when Gerrard scored to qualify for the champions league Andy Gray shot his load in the commentary box.

<b>Dream</b>

Presenter : Gaby from ITV (Just nicer to look at than Lineker)

Pundit 1 : Helen Chamberlain
Pundit 2 : Jimmy Bullard

<b>Nightmare</b>

Commentator : Johnathon Pearce
Co : Steve Claridge (can't stand his voice)

Pundit 1 : Tony Adams
Pundit 2 : Mark Lawrenson
Pundit 3 : Souness

Nice idea, always wanted to show how much I hate J. Pearce, Lawrenson and Adams as commentators/pundits.

I always watch the footy in the pub so i can never hear it!!
But my nightmares would have to include Ron Atkinson, Ian Wright, Jonathan Pearce and Mark Lawrenson. All complete wankers.

Craven said:
<b>Dream</b>

Presenter : Gaby from ITV (Just nicer to look at than Lineker)

Pundit 1 : Helen Chamberlain
Pundit 2 : Jimmy Bullard

<b>Nightmare</b>

Commentator : Johnathon Pearce
Co : Steve Claridge (can't stand his voice)

Pundit 1 : Tony Adams
Pundit 3 : Souness

Nice idea, always wanted to show how much I hate J. Pearce, Lawrenson and Adams as commentators/pundits.

Bullard would be even better as the presenter, hes great at reading que cards :D

Motson is terrible. It takes about 5 replays of one thing before he says "oh, it was Defoe who scored, not Keane"

He has moments like that all the time and he comes out with the most pointless things all the time.

Alan Smith had a moment like that in the boro game

Pogatetz got elbowed in the face by Kevin Davies and went mento yet Alan Smith (after seeign the replay several times and the elbow being claer)tohuhgt it was becuase Davies didnt put the ball out fo play.

Yeh it does make you wonder just how some of these commentators are still in the job.

I know some are stupid...

Commentator : Martin Tyler (legend)...would be Brian Moore god rest his soul :rolleyes:
Co : Clive Tyldsley (sp)

Presenter : Gaby Logan (agree with Craven :D ) or the one off MOTD2..Adrian Chiles)...or Geoff Stelling...so many

Pundit 1 : Andy Gray
Pundit 2 : Ally Mcoist
Pundit 3 : Chris Kamara

Nightmare

Co : David Pleat :)irked: )

Presenter : erm...meh go for Barnes

Pundit 1 : Jim Beglin
Pundit 3 : Shearer/Owen

??? its Fat Ron whos the racist,and anyway, you're a racist!

The co-commentator on the Arsenal v Juve match was terrible, anyone know his name?

it was Pleat, Sean.

And Clive is a racist **** becuase at the Hampden final someone ran on the pitch, who was claerly Spanish (I think he had a sombrero to boot) and he says "What a pity, Scotland have runined this glorius final"

GIT TAE **** U GLISH ****

I read the Mail today.

Patrick Collins column totally *** ****** David Pleat.

He said he is by far the best commentator in Uk becuase he calls it as he sees it, he doesnt blame Refs etc.

Anyone can *In a Roy Walker voice* say what you see. And as for not blaming refs all that means is he is not anylzing the game which is what hes meant to do as co-commentator.

Gregor said:
I read the Mail today.

:yikes: :p

David Pleat is rubbish as a commentator,he gets names wrong and everything!!

yeh I noticed that, cant rmeber who it was but it was an easy name

What about Terry Butcher getting a team name wrong. He called Middlesbrough, Bolton. What an idiot :D

I like Terry Butcher, not so much as a commentator but as a amanger depite him being a rnagers and england legend