Dream Team

Rilgoy13

Reaction score
Who remembers dream team on sky one?
anybody got any good memories?
also does anybody know if there is going to be anymore repeats or when the harchester.net forums are going to be back!?

R

x

I adored Dream Team. It was always the thing I would not miss every week :p

I have even made a database for FM10 on them :p

Whats Dream Team again? Remember a show called Dream Team but never watched a second of it. Can you tell us what it was?

yeah ive downloaded that database, its great!
it was the highlight of my sunday afternoon, i even cried at the last ever episode
i was doing really well with harchester on football manager but my fm has broke :(

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Whats Dream Team again? Remember a show called Dream Team but never watched a second of it. Can you tell us what it was?

It was a soap about a premier league football team, great program

It was a legendary programme great finish to Sunday nights before school at the time oO)

****** **** its been a long time!!!

I want the box set of all the series, but have never found it!

i know i dont think there is a box set
i have the series 8 shirt with curtis alexander on though!

Love that show! It still plays here in the states. Sunday nights on Fox Soccer Channel :D They're almost done with season 9 right now.

I enjoyed it soo much. I mind the Rose brothers up front who were transfered from Charlton. ><

my favourite was the penalty saga with rodriquez and baptiste!

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Love that show! It still plays here in the states. Sunday nights on Fox Soccer Channel :D They're almost done with season 9 right now.

is there anyway you can get this on the internet?

my favourite was the penalty saga with rodriquez and baptiste!

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

is there anyway you can get this on the internet?

Google watch-series and have a look.

remember when the bus crashed and everyone died! that was awesome

Wasn`t they called Harchester United i believe i downloaded the database of the internet the players were all PRO ;)

Anybody remember Liam MacKay (H).
Harchester United`s very one Roy Keane.
Google Him He`s A Beast :wub: