Status
Not open for further replies.

SAiNT_BRUM

Reaction score
Does anybody have any suggestions how we could get a little competition up and running on these forums for a dream team? i personally think it's a good idea.

You could just imitate the ones of the Premier League and get people to post their dream teams and award points for player who do good/bad and then have a winner at the end.

yeh but people would go for all the top players and its to long to write all the players in the prem leauge names and how much they are cuz i wanted to set a budget

Just create a mini league on the skysports or barclays game?

Hmmm go on explain more to me

If you're talking to me:

Just get people to sign up and then get them to select a team of up to,say,16 players of youngsters who will possibly turn out to be wonderkids in Football Manager 2011.

Then,when they have registered their names and team,wait until,say this time or around it next year to put up a poll of everyone who was selected in the teams.

Eg. If there were up to 30 players selected by the people competing altogether,then put up a poll with those players.

Then,the players with the highest votes award the people with them in their team with the most points.

Eg. Jack Rodwell getting 50% of the votes,therefore appointing players who selected him 50pts.

The player with the most points wins the Dream Team tournament.

First,second and third positions awarded.

If you're talking to me:

Just get people to sign up and then get them to select a team of up to,say,16 players of youngsters who will possibly turn out to be wonderkids in Football Manager 2011.

Then,when they have registered their names and team,wait until,say this time or around it next year to put up a poll of everyone who was selected in the teams.

Eg. If there were up to 30 players selected by the people competing altogether,then put up a poll with those players.

Then,the players with the highest votes award the people with them in their team with the most points.

Eg. Jack Rodwell getting 50% of the votes,therefore appointing players who selected him 50pts.

The player with the most points wins the Dream Team tournament.

First,second and third positions awarded.

i think you should set this up mate

Status
Not open for further replies.