Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at it there is still loads of great player avalible

Gerrard
Torres
Balotelli
danny alves

look at i need 19 helpers and look at my team in there

Wow, really? Those guys are still available? I honestly didn't know that! Quick guys, let's all make a team.

Whats the point of just creating the same thing as Fm panda. is there any differance apart from the teams?

I would put a dream team down but i don't know who to put down lolz...

I would put a dream team down but i don't know who to put down lolz...

Just look through all the players and pick the ones that you know are good

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

please will people make some teams

its not fair on the others

maybe the first 5ppl will have a good team but the other 15 will not have good teams

Lol, nice attitude there.

No thanks, and judging by the huge amount of positive responses you've had, I can clearly see you getting 20 member's teams on here.

first come first served
lol....that doesn't sound too positive. Anyway, I'm pretty indecisive and just can't make up my mind on the first player, so I gave up. :) I'll try later, if there is still some space.

Yeah, because you've got so many eager people wanting to add their teams so far.

Good idea but it needs a better layout. And you need other people to help you. I helped fmpanda quite a lot for his one.

Good idea but it needs a better layout. And you need other people to help you. I helped fmpanda quite a lot for his one.

Would you help me with like team badges and things like that and getting people to join???

sounds interesting so it doesnt..think ill stick with the fantasy football haha :D

my ultimate team on fifa 10 4-4-2 (diamond) this is a cheap but effective team
GIVENman c
MAXWELLbarca ALEXchel CETINgala RAFINHAschalke
SENNA(c)villareal
MODRICspurs NAKAMURAespanyol
MOUTINHOsporting
BALOTELLIinter HIGUAINreal madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.