DreamOfAsgard's 4-4-2 // Enjoyable Game and Lots of Goals

dreamofasgard

Reaction score
Im a big fan of Sir Alex Ferguson and wanted to use his tactics all time but i saw lots of tactics with 442 dont work with different size of teams.
So i made a 4 4 2 tactic which works with teams like Man Utd and lower league teams.
This tactic doesnt want you to have best players. Even if your prediction is being 12th or 8th, you can still win that title with it.
I won Premier League with Man Utd (Never Lost).
I won Sky Bet League Two with Notts Co.
Talked a lot, lets see it.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 3144

what about exploits - do u use corner and throw ins exploits?
No. Not a single expoit in that tactic. Thats why you can win title with beautiful football but not winning every game if i dont have big team.
My players avg points are high even if i lost.

how did the strikers do for united?

I started a new career with Man Utd just for show you guys this tactic is working good. These are the results for now
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And these are the results after i won Sky Bet L2.
attachment.php

Media prediction for me is 15th. due to promoted this year but im going to promote Championship this year.

any chance for away games or against big teams??

Thanks

any chance for away games or against big teams??

Thanks

I played with Derby County last year they were in Championship and i was in Skybet League 2 thats the result.

attachment.php

I played with Tottenham last year they were in Premier League and i was in Skybet League 1thats the result.
attachment.php

I played both games with no tactical change. But of course you can change something when losing or when you cant get the chances you want. If you ask me, i change mentality attacking and click ' Be more expressive ' when i want to attack more and risking the score and i change mentality cautious and make tempo normal when the opposite team comes dangerously consecutively.

Decent tactics, by no means the gold standard on here, but decent tactics can win a title with the likes of Bournemouth.

Punting Man Utd as a success, whilst hilariously triggering many reds, isn't going to catch the attention of your casual scroller.

I say this not to disparage the tactic in any way, i'm sure it's a good one as you say but more to help you get more folk to try it.

Decent tactics, by no means the gold standard on here, but decent tactics can win a title with the likes of Bournemouth.

Punting Man Utd as a success, whilst hilariously triggering many reds, isn't going to catch the attention of your casual scroller.

I say this not to disparage the tactic in any way, i'm sure it's a good one as you say but more to help you get more folk to try it.

Well, i clearly dont like the tactics which wins every game with exploits or which made for beating game dynamics. I have min. 750+ hours for every fm game since 2014 but this is the only tactic i shared. This is a tactic made for having fun while watching it even if you lose. I tried lots of tactics in that forum but they dont let us have fun while watching it. I see your point by the way and this answer just for explain myself. Thank you all.

We all have to understand that everyone's FM experience and the way they want to play the game is their own and some people simply don't find enjoyment in scoring goals and winning in unrealistic ways. Sports Interactive go to great lengths to recreate a simulation of football management so it's surely fair enough some might want to stay true to this.

OIs?
Who does the training? - General by Assistant - Individual to position by you?
Corner & Throw In Takers - or are they just default

Screenshot of your Utd team please if poss