QuaresmaBeast

Reaction score
So, i'm PSV (enjoyed em on FM12 alot) and now, my favorite player on the team, Dries Mertens is underachieving... I use him as a AML (winger or inside forward, depends on whos on the other side) and so far

Luciano Narsighn has 31 games 9 goals 13 assists (and hes a righty on the right side) 7.18 average
Dries Mertens has 26 games (4 weeks out) 5 goals and 4 assists.. 6.94 average,

any tips on how to get the best out of that guy?

and, i'm not really struggling btw, the team is doing well, we're head to head with ajax atm and smashing benfica in 1st knockout round in europa league as i'm writing this, so it's a personal problem

Last edited:
So, i'm PSV (enjoyed em on FM12 alot) and now, my favorite player on the team, Dries Mertens is underachieving... I use him as a AML (winger or inside forward, depends on whos on the other side) and so far

Luciano Narsighn has 31 games 9 goals 13 assists (and hes a righty on the right side) 7.18 average
Dries Mertens has 26 games (4 weeks out) 5 goals and 4 assists.. 6.94 average,

any tips on how to get the best out of that guy?

and, i'm not really struggling btw, the team is doing well, we're head to head with ajax atm and smashing benfica in 1st knockout round in europa league as i'm writing this, so it's a personal problem

not a fan of playing him on the wings personally i would have him as a dlf with attack so he cn run as defences with pace

my 2 cents