Driver Declares himself Scottish

Fair play, been in Scotland since he was 16 and not good enough for England, good move for him.

Cleary siding with us as hes not good enough for England...but hes good enough for us and was basically raised in this country so Ive no problem with it, unless hes actually **** as ive not seen much of him in the last year or so

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Cleary siding with us as hes not good enough for England...but hes good enough for us and was basically raised in this country so Ive no problem with it, unless hes actually **** as ive not seen much of him in the last year or so

Fair play, been in Scotland since he was 16 and not good enough for England, good move for him.

He's been here a lot longer than as a 16 year old mate,it's the schooled for more than 5 years policy that all the home nations and FIFA have agreed to,but you're right,he's not good enough for a full England cap as you have a lot of quality left wingers,whilst we lack natural width in our set up,so I'm reasonably happy that he's a player that will add something!

Good decision.Miles off getting into Capello's squad and he will become valuable to Scotland once the ball starts rolling in the 2012 European Championship qualifiers.Can now prove his worth on the European stage.

i'm very pleased Driver has declared himself for scotland he is a quality left mid

Normally ****** when non Scottish players choose to play for Scotland but I'm happy with this one. I'm confident he will give his all for us.

Well after saturdays newspaper revelations that he is in fact ineligable due to not completing the required 5 years schooling we are once more a laughing stock!
Hope Gordon Smith,George Peat and co are happy with their latest **** up!!!!!!!!!

2 months short he was. Im sure we could play him if we wanted to Poland done it with that brazilian guy so he could play in the euros when he hadnt been there long enough.

2 months short he was. Im sure we could play him if we wanted to Poland done it with that brazilian guy so he could play in the euros when he hadnt been there long enough.

Breaking the agreeement we reached with the FA's of Britain a few months after agreeing them would be an exremly slippery slope tbh, and definitly not worth it for Andy Driver

Just our luck. We cant get Driver but get the pish like McEverly and Quashie.

Meh I though Quashie did a job for us tbf

I thought he was woefull but then again so was the whole team under Vogts.

Another berti masterstroke was putting Gary Holt at right back away to Denmark

Surely the worst ever player to get a Scotland cap is Iwelumo? LOL

But good luck to the lad hope he does well

Surely the worst ever player to get a Scotland cap is Iwelumo? LOL

But good luck to the lad hope he does well

Believe me mate we've had worse than him,but hopefully Craig Levein will sort all this out!

I hope Iwilemo never gets in the squad again. After years of playing the race card even when we were playing Quashie and even tho we were proabaly the first european nation to feild a black player still complained he never played because of his skin colour. Gues he never realaized he was just pish.