Resource icon

!!!!!drlws-4-3-3!!!!! Birmingham 1st in jan, pred 24th

Tactic seems awesome, can I ask do you play wingers with their stronger foot on the opposite side or same side?

going to give this a a go with Dundee United predicted 6th Scottish Premiership

Thanks for the tactic but afraid to say that it does not work at all in my blackburn save. My team isn't the best, but the tactic doesn't seem to score many and it concedes loads. Obviously worked for you though, so not sure what went wrong with it

Thanks for the tactic but afraid to say that it does not work at all in my blackburn save. My team isn't the best, but the tactic doesn't seem to score many and it concedes loads. Obviously worked for you though, so not sure what went wrong with it
Strange. Can you post some screenshots?

In fairness to the above, he may have a point. I plugged it in to my faltering Stockport save (26-27) in The Championship. Started brilliantly and took me away from the bottom 6 to the automatic places. Hit December and the inevitable bad run that all tactics have, but it isn't recovering. No matter what adjustments I make in game its draws and defeats with the odd win here and there.

At this point I think they added a huge modifier for consistently between players. Whatever the tactics, every X months there is a bunch of bad game without any real explanation

I think it depends a bit on how you use your squad. If you go in to a bad run, maybe it's a bad idea to change too many players. It's important to have stability in the team. In my save I have used the same starting lineup with some naturally changes.