Reaction score
i am chelsea in my st season nearin jan already signed dzagoev now i am wondering should i stick with drogba who is 30 or get the hulk who is only 22 and almost as good as the drog any help would be greatly appreceated (sp)

Sell Drogba and get Hulk and get a back up striker in case something happens to Hulk or you can rotate him..mind showing your sqaud?

Get Hulk and keep Drogba as a backup, thats what i did and Drogs never complained

Hulk was amazing for my chelsea team

how is mancienne doing I tought you need a good CB but since hes rating is 7+ I reckon he is doing pretty well. If not get David Luiz from Benfica I bought him for my Villa side and in the last transfer window Che$lski offered me 13M for him so I reckon he could do well oh and Im still in 2nd season so hes fresh.. ;)

Yeh sell Anelka, you can get about 10-15M for him. I had Hulk and Drogba but only played one of them coz of my formation, and got Balotelli coz he can play upfront and as a winger

get rid of anelka, hes neve been that good for me anyways

was gona say Hulk looks like the kind of player that would be absolutely amazing playing off Drogba I mean Drogba's main threat is his areal ability and his strength and determination, yeah he is a class striker al round but i think he is one of the best targetmen in the game, as others have pointed out anelka is a better comparison to the Hulk if i were you i would sell Anelka buy the Hulk and play him and Drogba upfront together Drogba being the targetman and hulk the pacey striker i reckon it would work very well, as ive had drogba alongside owen and martins, Martins got 32 goals, owen got 15, drogba got 18 but drogba also got like 20+ assists and as good as owen and martins are i think Hulk is a lot better than they are

get hulk and get drogba to tutor him they are very similar palyers strong and determined but always fall over in the box hahahaha lol

balotelli is amazing mate honestly, i sold gomez and bought him and he started before drogba.
basically every free kick he took he scored and he is literally the same player as drogba but stronger, younger with more potential

hulk would be a long term replacement for drogba but keep the the drog he is a beast! p.s in you tact who are your playmakers??