Drogba will not play the world cup

MrSabrosa

Reaction score
Didier Drogba's Ivory Coast forward - selection that is present in Portugal in the World Group in 2010 - confirmed to the French newspaper L'Equipe that the competition will fail due to a fracture in the elbow of right arm, suffered in this Friday preparation game against Japan

At 15 minutes of the match between the African team and the Nipponese defender Marcus Tulio Tanaka starred in a very violent entry on Drogba, who had to be replaced following immediately to the hospital.

A scenario of great concern for the Ivorians, who are losing their primary reference for an event where they had frank aspiration. Remember that Drogba was the best scored in the Premier League in 2009/10 with 29 goals for Chelsea.

Brazilian born Tulio I might add.

Didier Drogba's Ivory Coast forward - selection that is present in Portugal in the World Group in 2010 - confirmed to the French newspaper L'Equipe that the competition will fail due to a fracture in the elbow of right arm, suffered in this Friday preparation game against Japan

At 15 minutes of the match between the African team and the Nipponese defender Marcus Tulio Tanaka starred in a very violent entry on Drogba, who had to be replaced following immediately to the hospital.

A scenario of great concern for the Ivorians, who are losing their primary reference for an event where they had frank aspiration. Remember that Drogba was the best scored in the Premier League in 2009/10 with 29 goals for Chelsea.

lol. is this is a google translation? 'twas hard to follow. unless my english is a bit off!? XD anyway i hope he'll make a quick recovery and be able to play

He doesn't need arms, he's not a goal keeper.

Man up.

Damnit, i had him in our family betting thing FFS. Other than this reason, couldn't care, his diving outweighs his quality for me i'm afraid.Really annoying Get Ronaldo out next! :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FFfsad7hm8"]YouTube- Drogba injured his arm - Japan vs Ivory Coast Friendly 4/6/2010[/ame]

Silly Tulio :wub:

lol. is this is a google translation? 'twas hard to follow. unless my english is a bit off!? XD anyway i hope he'll make a quick recovery and be able to play

I agree seems to me like it went through a translator lol.
selection that is present in Portugal in the World Group in 2010
that sentence made my head hurt trying to decifer it haha.

To be honest, I don't care 'bout Ballack injury, so I don't do either for Drogba's.

I never liked any of them.

There has been no confirmation that Drogba will be out and he just underwent surgery.....there is still hope that he will be fit for the World Cup but if he is not then I cant see Ivory Coast doing well at all

bad news ....i think he would have scored quite a lot of goals in south africa:(

His muscular brutality plus his lethal finishing make him the ideal forward to have and I'm sure any team will miss him

Don't care, he's not English and the Ivory Coast won't even get out their group - wouldn't have seen much of him anyway. Very good player though.

Just think he's a bit of a ****.

couldn't off happened to a nicer player.

at least thats one less cheat out of the greatest spectical of the year

ye mate your sentences are a bit messed up, but you can get the point:p

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

.....and drogba is good but a scum of a player.

ye mate your sentences are a bit messed up, but you can get the point:p

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

.....and drogba is good but a scum of a player.

i dont mean to go off topic but manchester united and leeds united?

Don't care, he's not English and the Ivory Coast won't even get out their group - wouldn't have seen much of him anyway. Very good player though.

Just think he's a bit of a ****.

You cant say that mate.........if they beat Portugal they could have gotten out of their group and I think they have every chance with Drogba who still can be fit