anyway this formation looks interesting, gonna wait and see how other do with it.

why wait? if your unhappy or disagree with the "sample size" of 7 games or so, well get playing, you may end up contributeing with something, might even be a bigger sample size for ppl to judge from.
Yeah TTF test a lot on his tactics, but I think you forget that it's different how much spare time ppl got to sit in front of their computer playing FM - **** if I had all day to play FM I might even give it a shot on creating a tactic :)

why wait? if your unhappy or disagree with the "sample size" of 7 games or so, well get playing, you may end up contributeing with something, might even be a bigger sample size for ppl to judge from.
Yeah TTF test a lot on his tactics, but I think you forget that it's different how much spare time ppl got to sit in front of their computer playing FM - **** if I had all day to play FM I might even give it a shot on creating a tactic :)

I think you missed some of my points. I dont have any problems with low testing data or w/e. the reason i jumped in was because how someone got namecalled simply because he said 6 or 7 games was not enough to judge the tactic. I simply said it's normal for someone to make that claim am i wrong? 7 games says nothing. Now in the meanwhile there's been alot of updates and more stable results got shown, so i think this whole topic is long gone. 1 last thing i would say is that i see alot of people bash tactics for no obvious reasons and without decent reasoning and that annoys me aswell, but the people who bash someone for asking for decent proof of results are doing the same thing and this creates a enviroment where people don't like to post tactics and/or comments. And that is the last thing we all want i think.

1 last thing i would say is that i see alot of people bash tactics for no obvious reasons and without decent reasoning and that annoys me aswell, but the people who bash someone for asking for decent proof of results are doing the same thing and this creates a enviroment where people don't like to post tactics and/or comments. And that is the last thing we all want i think.

Hear, hear! On that we can agree, mate ;) The more tactics, the better for all.

Hi...

First of all, very good tactic!!! Works Wonders with Tottenham, looking forward trying it in LLM :)

Do you use OI or something special to make it even better??

Hi...

First of all, very good tactic!!! Works Wonders with Tottenham, looking forward trying it in LLM :)

Do you use OI or something special to make it even better??

No OIs. You can try some, maybe it will work even better ;)

Again a very solid tactic! Anxious to try this with my Brighton save. You've made a ton of tactics, which one do you prefer for lower leagues teams?