safcdelboy

Reaction score
i am currently halfway through my fourth season with Sunderland. Been doing fine, 6th, 4th, 3rd, selling players to counter my buys, so on the whole my finances are ok. then randomly, they cut my transfer budget from 29mil to 550k!!!??? WTF? has this happened to anyone else? when i try to ask to increase they say that the finances are to poor!!! confused :mad:

Check your finances, did the club suddenly lose a lot of money? Maybe your wheelin' and dealin' hasn't kept all the debts away, and you've been steadily losing money. Check on it, that'd be the most obvious reason why, but if not then I have no clue. oO)

same here

Well i have the same problem.I'm managing Arsenal and for the last 2 seasons my transfer budget went nuts (in 2012 i had 1 mil E with no capacity of adjusting wage/ transfer and now in 2013 - 950 K.. My total income for the last season was 343 mil E as for my expenditure- 344 so only 1 million loss wich i consider to be pretty good.Also asking the board to increase the transfer budget didn't succeed. So i'm asking you if there is an obvious explanation for this matter.

The only thing that buzzes is the huge amount of money i'm spending with the wages of 2 players( aguero+ adler about 45 ~ million per year-including here bonuses etc)

The thing is i'm always at least 500 k/ month under the wage budget
Any ideas ?