bballshawn

Reaction score
So i see a couple of beast dual nationals that are like 18ish and have never been capped. Why cant i atleast add them to my national pool. Btw im USA and they are in like ADL teams (usa). One of them are 200 PA in fm scout. im not liking this **** block lol
View attachment 306733View attachment 306732

I always run the MLS in any new game, as that gets the game to generate a few start-up regens like this. A few are typically very high PA (170+) and can often be signed on a free. It happened on past versions, but they were almost always American (a few Canadian or Mexican) and MLS Draft protected. On FM15, they can be a variety of nationalities (seems tied to the leagues you are running) and free to sign away from their existence clubs. In a game I just started, I managed to sign two players with PA of 200 each, CA in the 100 range, and both very professional personalities.

Now as for the actual question, it does seem odd if he has dual nationalities and it doesn't show that he has selected the other. Still the most likely reason. Maybe check with a scouting tool....?

nah. But i was looking to see if they're is a reason for this because this same thing happens in previous version of fm. Maybe a bug?

its been awhile since i managed a national team but can you go to interaction and coax him to declare for you?