Tomas Horava - new Pavel Nedved
Milan Badelj - the next Silvio Maric
Nile Ranger - next Les Ferdinand

ROMELU LUKAKU dubbed as new RBP

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

i mean RVP

wendel dubbed the next kaka so i snapped him straight up didn't care about the price hes slowly repaying the faith ive showed in him tho allllllllllllll gooood!!!

wendel dubbed the next kaka so i snapped him straight up didn't care about the price hes slowly repaying the faith ive showed in him tho allllllllllllll gooood!!!

WOW thats incredible, I have never even seen this guy before lol.

Got a regen dubbed the next Juan Sebastian Veron in my Bayern Munich/Ivory Coast save... hopefully soon I can sell him on for shitloads, put a clause of 50% from next sale on it, then he can go to Man Utd for megabucks, play like ****, then Chelsea can snap him up for almost as much, and he can still play like ****... Profit win!

in my save, he is worth 40k and is transfer listed:)

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

when was wendel dubbed the new kaka?

in my save, he is worth 40k and is transfer listed:)

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

when was wendel dubbed the new kaka?

He is in the game....From Athletici Minerio...

Also there is a Wendell (Two l's) from Goias who is dubbed the next Ronaldo (Brazilian)

I have a regen named Paulinho from Brazil, and touted as the next Nilton Santos.
I'd love to post a screenshot but I don't know how to take the screenshot...

i got a couple of regens two years in my old man city game that were dubbed the next ronaldinho and messi....three days later, my game crashed out and i couldn't access the files again TT

I have a regen named Paulinho from Brazil, and touted as the next Nilton Santos.
I'd love to post a screenshot but I don't know how to take the screenshot...

printscreen button, + paste into paint is the most obvious way, think theres a shortcut button in FM aswell but i dont use that as im a printscreen fan... its on your keyboard on the top right if you were not sure :p