Dudek set to sign for Real Madrid

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Jerzy Dudek, hero of Liverpool's 2005 Champions League win, will sign for Spanish champions Real Madrid.

More...

Might play in the Kings cup, or if Casillas gets injured. Won't displace him, obv.

Actually we just sold our reserve goalkeeper to Villareal for £4 million and need to replace him and have with a free transfer. Thats good business in my eyes.

Yeh dudek isn't a bad shot stopper. I'm sure he will get a fair few games as well.

I don't get this at all. Dudek has the ability to be a first choice goalkeeper and his reason for leaving Liverpool was to get games but he's just going to be in the same situation at Real.

I don't get this at all. Dudek has the ability to be a first choice goalkeeper and his reason for leaving Liverpool was to get games but he's just going to be in the same situation at Real.

Exactly my thoughts, money grabbing *****.

Meh probably just using the money to get his family out of the mines.

neh, theyve prob moved here now and are builders

not only the money, to everyone except all the deluded Liverpool fans Real Madrid are a bigger and better club to play for.

But the fact is, like at Liverpool HE WON'T PLAY....!!?!

but... if he has the same chances of a game then he might as well wait for a chance to shine for Real Madrid rather than Liverpool.

When Casillas is injured Dudek will get his chance sure, but when he is fit again it won't matter in the slightest to the coach, Casillas will be straight back in goal cos he is better, hands down.

He might get the odd cup game against minnows though. Silly wanting to move because your second choice, then joining a team where you'll be second choice. <_<

Exactly^

If he wasn't a money grabbing ***** and actually wanted to play football he wouldn't of moved to Real Madrid.