Duff pledges future to Newcastle

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 904
he bought the players to make a team in the style he knows how to win premier league football matches but that was not good enough for you. uve had keegan, kinnaer and shearer and non of them have used them players to the strengths they were signed for. alladyce never signed, gutierrez, collicini, taylor, xisco or lovenkrands they are all terrible!!! alot of money wasted there!!!

he bought the players to make a team in the style he knows how to win premier league football matches but that was not good enough for you. uve had keegan, kinnaer and shearer and non of them have used them players to the strengths they were signed for. alladyce never signed, gutierrez, collicini, taylor, xisco or lovenkrands they are all terrible!!! alot of money wasted there!!!

I know! Dennis Wise signed Colloccini, Guitierrez and Xisco, non of the managers or fans wanted any of those players.... why do you think we all wanted rid of wise! Lovenkrands was a free signing because we were short staffed, he wasnt a good signing either. Thats my point, none of the managers have done any good for us. Atleast with Shearer his name is likely to attract bigger players!

he's very inexperianced. do u not think a manager who has proven success at that level stands a better chance of getting you back into prem?? paul jewell? billy davies? mick mcCarthy someone like that???

I dunno, its hard to choose. Obviously Shearer is very inexperienced however he's the only person barr keegan who knows and understands the club and the fans. I think most Newcastle fans will want Shearer to stay.

perhaps in an assistant role??? bring in a proven manager.... shearer works as his number 2 and gains experiance and takes over in a few years.

Maybe but i cant see Shearer agreeing to that lol. Maybes if its the other way round, get an experienced assistant manager to keep him on the right track.

Back