Dumber AI ????

Bartdude

Reaction score
I believe the AI in FM2010 has got even dumber!!! I have assembled a cracking little team of kids based on my local club Bromley.I got my players on frees or loans and as is usual for me when starting a new FM series I start in Blue Square South and hopefully build on that!! Results are going really well and I'm currently topping the table!! My gripe is that at every pre-match I am informed that I will be thrashed out of sight and have no hope whatsoever!! I then,as happened in one game go on to win 5-0 !!!! I was even told I didn't have a prayer in an FA Cup qualifying tie against a lower league side and went on to beat them 11-0 !!!! These comments were never so enduring in FM2009 and if you started to get good results then the comments would begin to be a lot more positive!!
I admit AI is a very difficult thing to get right and would never be truly accurate but in FM2010 it is definitely poorer than previous editions and takes no account whatsoever of your achievements in the pre-match comments!!!

Hmm interesting. Possibly your team is just very well gelled and your using a very good tactic. Also you may be very good at motivating players in team talks etc :)

I haven't noticed anything to be honest. Fancy sharing the names of those youth players though? ;)

Now that would be telling Bigal!!! LOL! It was a lot of trial and error to be honest,literally!! I would take them on a months trial and if any good sign them up.I would suggest Africa as a good place to start scouting!!!

unless you post your results in screenshots alot of people wont believe you, though i do

lets just say that its you who has become smarter and not the ai becoming dumb :D