Dundee F.C. enter administration

ravenie

Reaction score
CLUB STATEMENT
The directors of Dundee Football Club have today decided that their only option is to place the Club into administration.

The administration appointment is expected to take effect from the middle of next week and the directors have approached Bryan Jackson of accountants PKF to consider being appointed as administrator.

The directors have taken this decision with considerable regret, but they believe they have no other choice in the current circumstances.

Until the administration is effective all staff will remain in post and the Club will continue to operate normally.

This is really hard for me as I am a loyal support of Dundee football club. I would welcome opinions and also those of whose clubs have also entered administration.

As a Leeds fan i know it is hard, I feel for your club, and hope they pull through it.

As a Bradford City fan, YOUR F****D, Look where we are now! we entered administration in the season after are Premiership relegation season. and since then we have dropped dramatically

hope dundee survive one of my favourite scottish teams

As a Bradford City fan, YOUR F****D, Look where we are now! we entered administration in the season after are Premiership relegation season. and since then we have dropped dramatically

Not neccasarily, Leeds went into admin, and are now back on the rise. It depends on the team really, and who runs it.

we should be able to survive as we did it 7 year ago and managed to get out at worst we will get dropped to 3rd division but the sfl would be stupid to drop us completely as we have one of the biggest average crowd in scotland including the spl teams sad and long road ahead but im sure our fan base will pull us threw yet again

Sad that this is how poor Scottish football is. They are in administration and will operate normally though. Hope they pull through, my Grandad supports them and follows them wherever!

On the other hand, scottish football can't get any worse.

One of my best mate's dad is Callum Melville. Like the main investor. He has but 300k+ just in the last week to try and save the club, unfortunate.

One of my best mate's dad is Callum Melville. Like the main investor. He has but 300k+ just in the last week to try and save the club, unfortunate.

Calum Melville is a legend

Well tbh, I think Scotland could do with losing a few clubs, but I'd rather we didn't lose Dundee. An excellent club with a proud history, and a brilliant away day to boot. Plus, they provided us with Nacho Novo :D Good luck Dundee fans, save your club, and have pride in what you do :)

calum melville is a ****** full of promises comes in with all his big talk hes goin to get us to the spl buy back scott robertson and so on and all along this tax bill has been creeping up why has this not been paid and now the ***** hit the fan hes saying he cant do any more and now we are stuck with this massive wage bill that he backed the boss to sign hes let dundee down badly!! legend ha dont make me laugh if dundee die its down to him and the rest of the board