mapenny81

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Mark. I am 17 years old and i am a life long supporter of Dundee United Football Club. I am currently studying my higher level exams and i will be starting a story very soon once they are over. I have started this story early as i was just wondering how much interest this would generate. Thanks, Mark

Always looking to see something in the scottish leagues so i'll keep an eye oot.. not bad squad yous have got either! good luck..

Thanks guys. The story will start at the latest on Monday.

yea i like SPL stories as well. Always a challenge to break the old firm.

dundeeunitedclubbadg_343082.jpg

Dundee United Chairman Steven Thompson today announced in a press conference that outgoing Manager Peter Houston has been replaced by lifelong United supporter Mark Penny.

Mr Thompson had this to say, '' Mr Penny is Dundee United man through and through. He has United flowing through his veins and the board and I, believe Mr Penny to be the right man to lead Dundee United into the future and hopefully lead us to many trophys.''

Mr Thompson eventually introduced myself, Mark Penny to the Press. I had this to say, ''I have had little to no managerial experience, but i do not see this as a problem. I believe the results will come if the players trust me and follow me.'' I continued, '' Mr Thompson and I have discussed the transfer budget and I hope to possibly bring in one defender as our Captain, Lee Wilkie is currently out injured. I also am hoping not to lose any players, especially with all the speculation surrounding our key players Garry Kenneth, Craig Conway, David Goodwillie and Morgaro Gomis. I also hope to become a fan favorite like my predessors Craig Levein and Peter Houston. To assist me in managing this club, two Tannadice legends, Paul Hegarty and Dave Bowman.'

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Here is the club information screen:
DundeeUnited.png

And here is the First Team Squad:
DundeeUnited-2.png

You should play some of your season first, before you post, as you may not enjoy it, and you will quit.

I support them so I hopefully won't get bored!:p

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:53 PM ----------

My First Match was a match suggested by my Assistant Manager, Paul Hegarty. It was against the clubs reserves:
DundeeUtdvDundeeUtdReserves.png
I was quite happy with this result as it was my first match in charge and it was a good result considering it was the match of pre-season.

DundeeUtdvGHAcademy.png

MontrosevDundeeUtd.png

DundeeUtdvParisSaint-Germain.png

DundeevDundeeUtd-2.png

TorquayvDundeeUtd.png

BristolCityvDundeeUtd.png

CoventryvDundeeUtd.png
I was very happy with my pre-season with only one loss against a very strong PSG squad. I was slightly disapointed with the draw at Coventry as we lost a goal very late on in the game.