brendan93

Reaction score
I played FM2014 on my old laptop, it broke, got a new laptop and enter the old product code and its says it has been entered. I have noticing some suspicious activity, eg. fm2014 is gone from steam (even though fm was bought in a cd, not sure if would appear on steam anyway). It also says i got trophies for borderlands which i have never played, but there is small chance i somehow may have. (The account is quite old). Anyway, has any else experienced this? and buying a new code isn't an option(they are so F**kn expensive)

FM 2014 will still be in your Steam library. It sounds like you are logging in to the wrong Steam account.

i thought so too, i looked through all my emails on all my hotmails and i only can find emails from the account i got onto. Which was the one that had fm missing:S

The game will be in the Steam account you used on your previous computer.. There's no way to remove it from your account at all [you cannot re-sell or trade Steam games] - If it has disappeared from Steam you will need to contact them as it's obviously something going on their end.