north dakota

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]hi guys, I am pretty new to the game and got few questions about TIs and PIs. Does the playstyle and behaviour of player change if I select player instruction for him which is already selected in team instructions? Let's say for example in player instructions for player1 I picked "close down more" "mark tighter" "short passes" and then in team instructions for my whole team I picked "close down more" "use tighter marking" "short passes". Will it affect somehow the way player1 (the one with the same PIs as TIs) behaves and his playstyle? Is it enough if I just use TIs?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]My question is - does duplication of TIs in player instructions affect his playstyle? [/FONT][FONT=&quot]If I have selected team instruction "pass shorter" and "close down more" and then added in player instruction for him to "pass shorter" and "close down more" - will he pass the ball even shorter than the rest and close down even more than the rest of the team who don't have this player instruciton and their playstyle is based of only TIs? [/FONT]

You’re correct. If you select pass shorter on players instruction on a player and have short pass TI then he will indeed pass even shorter.
This is definitely the case on anything with a bar that fills (passing, closing down etc). I’m not 100% on instructions such as Mark tighter however which seem to be binary (on or off) on TI and PI