Reaction score
Hi to everyone!

I tried to copy dusan bajevic 's tactics (2004 olympiacos fc)

It's a 4-2-3-1 counter/control which is based on pressing and possesion!

I had perfect results with olympiacos. I was two times row champions league winner !(without cheat).

View attachment 104378View attachment 104377View attachment 104376View attachment 104375

I usually use counter tactic! has better defence and higher tempo than control. I use counter because i am a fan of counter-play ! If you want a total football tactic (like barca) use control tactic! For me it's the best 4-2-3-1 tactic by far! plug and play!

Last edited:
what do you use as match training during season? do you have some special set pieces takers?

when you have dl tactic is only 10 instructions but your image is 12

Dusan... is that really you? :p (1998 nomizo itan kalyteri omada..)

Dusan 1998 tatic was 3-4-2-1 (amanatidis-karataidis-anatolakis) CB :) Yes..better team than 2004 !

Dusan or not you must try this tatic!:)

View attachment 104311
Hi to everyone!

I tried to copy dusan bajevic 's tactics (2004 olympiacos fc)

It's a 4-2-3-1 counter/control which is based on pressing and possesion!

I had perfect results with olympiacos. I was two times row champions league winner !(without cheat).

View attachment 1104541View attachment 1104542View attachment 1104543View attachment 1104544

I usually use counter tactic! has better defence and higher tempo than control. I use counter because i am a fan of counter-play ! If you want a total football tactic (like barca) use control tactic! For me it's the best 4-2-3-1 tactic by far! plug and play!

I went holiday before Sevilla game to test it, and that happened 6-0 against Barça, come one now :)
Got knocked out CL but thats ok, since i didnt make any transfers and the squad is tight
Never ever beat Barça like that in any version of the game, so i thank u for that sir

View attachment 104289View attachment 104288

I went holiday before Sevilla game to test it, and that happened 6-0 against Barça, come one now :)
Got knocked out CL but thats ok, since i didnt make any transfers and the squad is tight
Never ever beat Barça like that in any version of the game, so i thank u for that sir

View attachment 1104641View attachment 1104642

don't go on holidays!If you play matches you will have mutch better results!Play a new game with villareal!don't go on holidays and you will be la liga winner!play counter better!aaaaa....make 1-2 good transfers :)

Last edited:
What kind of match prep did yo use for Olympiakos?

View attachment 1104641View attachment 1104642

This tactic maybe better for villareal http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-17-tactics/362913-thief-mavromatis.html .In general thief mavromatis is better for outsider teams!

Last edited:
I had a save with them before, so i just wanted to try it, i'm quite happy, but now all my good players are wanted by bigger teams :mad: sold victor ruiz ( 20 million to Juve), bakambu ( 41,5 million to Bayern)

maybe it's too early to talk about this tactic before i have tested it but.. but.. but.. what can i say? i already test it from Vanarama League with the target to reach as soon as possible top leagues as league 2 or league 1 or championship and why not Premier League
at the moment i am into league 2 after 2 seasons = got promoted twice :wub:

unbelivable tactic and into this ME i really saw few tactics really work and one of these is this 4231(A)

as soon as possible i'll post some screen :)

stay on

maybe it's too early to talk about this tactic before i have tested it but.. but.. but.. what can i say? i already test it from Vanarama League with the target to reach as soon as possible top leagues as league 2 or league 1 or championship and why not Premier League
at the moment i am into league 2 after 2 seasons = got promoted twice :wub:

unbelivable tactic and into this ME i really saw few tactics really work and one of these is this 4231(A)

as soon as possible i'll post some screen :)

stay on
THANK YOU:)I play another tactic but bajevic 4-2-3-1 works very well!

nice try mate.......by the way osfp 98-99 used a more 4-4-2 not a 3-4-1-2....
dr=Mavrogenidis
dl=Georgatos
dc's=Anatolakis,Karataidis
mcd=Poursanidis
mca=Karapialis
ml=Djordjevic
mr=Giannakopoulos
fc's=Alexandris,Gogic

back to the tactic now,i tried it ,so far so well

nice try mate.......by the way osfp 98-99 used a more 4-4-2 not a 3-4-1-2....
dr=Mavrogenidis
dl=Georgatos
dc's=Anatolakis,Karataidis
mcd=Poursanidis
mca=Karapialis
ml=Djordjevic
mr=Giannakopoulos
fc's=Alexandris,Gogic

back to the tactic now,i tried it ,so far so well
ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ: ΣΑΝ ΣΗΜΕΡΑ... ΜΙΑ ΑΝΑΣΑ ΑΠΟ ΤΑ ΗΜΙΤΕΛΙΚΑ ΤΟΥ CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ο ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ ΑΛΛΑ... ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ - ΓΙΟΥΒΕΝΤΟΥΣ 1-1 *ΒΙΝΤΕΟ*

FIRST 11 ...OLYMPIACOS VS JUVE 1-1(3 CB)

Since it is a Dusan Bajevic tactic you should also put as an instruction always do your subs after the 80th minute ha ha ! What a team we had back then ! I was in OAKA at the game against Juventus and I almost cried in Conte's goal ...