Marco2210

Reaction score
who's the best team to go in dutch league? i was thinking twente or AZ? dont wanna go ajax or PSV.

az, twentee or feyenoord

whos got the best youth set up? funds dont bother me. like to produce good youth players and build up squad.

i would say feyenoord.

fc groningen have a history of producing young talent like arjen robben, if u want to consider them

In FM definetly Ajax.. They've got some decent players in front of the goal. Although their defense is quite rubbish and with Stekelenburg on goal you have a decent keeper as well..

And to set up the youth Ajax is famous for the many talents they've trained over the past years. and when you look in today Ajax squad there are Emanuelson, Vertonghen, Vermeer, Van der Wiel (and a couple of more) who have all been at Ajax since the start of their careers

EDIT: Dind't see you didn't wanne play Ajax and PSV.. Then I would go for Twente they've got a lot of decent (at least IRL) talents, and when you're a bit lucky you can play champions league as well!

Last edited:
I had a good game with Heerenveen,they have a reasonable squad too.

am currently PSV and its quite hard - strike force isnt the best :\ team needs a lot of work, persevearin though (yn):) a would recommend psv for a challenge:)