Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis H

Banned
Reaction score
Dutch net game, Looking for players I am PSV......I am looking for most people to have more than 100 posts as i want the network to run smoothly. Dont ask for the Hamachi as I am in school at the monent and i will edit this post when i get home....The times will normally 7pm-9:30pm

so first you start with stories. now net games. how many a week. 4 new ons i week i reckon.

you should just play on your own mate.

I have made 1 net game this week including this 1....and dont bother spamming this thread cus I will personnally hurt you

you already said your in 2 net games on my thread and the rumour has it you start 1 or 2 games a week, i dont want an argument but bossman is right. it is so frustrating when you cannot rely on the host, thats why i host myself

Thats why I'm hosting and I have only made 4 net games on fm2010 so you can all be quiet and only post if your intrested in playing

I have made 1 net game this week including this 1....and dont bother spamming this thread cus I will personnally hurt you

I pay to see that.

just wierd the minute you get a story ban. you wanna start a net game. but you say your already in 2. some people never learn

so first you start with stories. now net games. how many a week. 4 new ons i week i reckon.

you should just play on your own mate.

you already said your in 2 net games on my thread and the rumour has it you start 1 or 2 games a week, i dont want an argument but bossman is right. it is so frustrating when you cannot rely on the host, thats why i host myself

I pay to see that.

just wierd the minute you get a story ban. you wanna start a net game. but you say your already in 2. some people never learn

Now now girls, stay on topic. Hosting net games is nothing to do with FM Base, we just porvide the opportunity to connect with likeminded people and arrange a game, if you dont trust the host/dont want to play then dont post.
And also Louis, learn to spell personally before making stupid threats.

I hope he does not hunt me down after his story ban :(

Status
Not open for further replies.