AlexMc

Reaction score
Hi! I am a Englishman with a big interest in Dutch football, specifically AFC Ajax. I have played Football Manager games for years now and nearly almost always choose to play as Ajax. As I know how to make the team play and the tactics to use, it is almost too easy for me in a sense, so I want a challenge. The challenge I want is to try and promote a semi-pro team from the Dutch Topklasse (3rd division, a Saturday League and Sunday League that the winners of go in to a play-off in order to gain promotion to the Jupiler League (Second Division)). I have tried finding an edited league to download and have many times tried editing it myself as yet with no luck. Does anyone on here know of any links to a downloadable version or can talk me through opening up this league in the editor and making it compatible with FM 2014 as every time I try it crash dumps the game. I know the Dutch Topklasse is not exactly a popular niche but I would seriously appreciate some help in getting the playable league on my game.

Hope to hear back from somebody!