Duzzy great tactic, been testing for two days got Wolves promoted from Champ and currently top of Prem after 22 games. I tweaked the marking for the opposition midfield and also use the tactical shouts if losing. I train the players for the position the play in . I also try to rotate the players to keep them fresh.

Great work thought I should post as I don't normally.

Duzzy great tactic, been testing for two days got Wolves promoted from Champ and currently top of Prem after 22 games. I tweaked the marking for the opposition midfield and also use the tactical shouts if losing. I train the players for the position the play in . I also try to rotate the players to keep them fresh.

Did you use the attack or counter version (or both)?

Cheers

i put the tactic in the tactics folder but no .tac files show only my .fmf files?? help

Nice to know it works with lower league teams as well. Glad to see it's working.

i put the tactic in the tactics folder but no .tac files show only my .fmf files?? help
I don't know how to help you. Once you download the file it should be a .tac file and all you need to do then is put it in your tactics folder for it to appear in the archived tactics in game.

Sorry if it already been asked Duzzy, but I was wondering if you use OI, and if so do you just leave them to assistant manager? :)

Sorry if it already been asked Duzzy, but I was wondering if you use OI, and if so do you just leave them to assistant manager? :)
Didn't ask assistant to do anything throughout the entire season and didn't do anything myself for OI. You could test out some OI to see if you can make the tactic any better :)

Had a great run with this tactic...was having a bit of a hard time getting consistent results. With this, I went on a bit of a hot streak and beat Man City away from home 3-0, then in the final of the Carling Cup 1-0. The only problem I'm going to have is that I bought a lot of young wingers for the tactic I was using previously :mad:

Theoretically, you could train them to be wingbacks, especially if they're 18 or so. I've done this in the past.