Resource icon

DVX Logos for FM20 20v1

Hi Ducc, the download link isn't working.

Hi Liam.

The link is an url shortener link - I don't know if that is what is causing a problem. It does work for me.

Hi Liam.

The link is an url shortener link - I don't know if that is what is causing a problem. It does work for me.

Ah, it's working now. Must have just been an issue on my mobile.

Cheers.

Hi, I've downloaded and followed all the instructions. But the logo's will not show up in game on my macbook. Any reason's why?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-11-24 at 14.37.44.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-24 at 14.37.44.png
    147.3 KB · Views: 355
  • Screenshot 2019-11-24 at 14.38.22.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-24 at 14.38.22.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 444
  • Screenshot 2019-11-24 at 14.38.07.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-24 at 14.38.07.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 308
Hi. Thanks for the reply. I have now sorted the issue. You know have to add it in the hidden Football Manager folders instead of the normal one on your desktop. Thanks again. (y)

Hi, everything seems to be all good when I loaded to the game, except man utds logo doesn't show in the game.. the files definitely in the folder but is the only one that doesn't work in game for me, any suggestions?

Hi, everything seems to be all good when I loaded to the game, except man utds logo doesn't show in the game.. the files definitely in the folder but is the only one that doesn't work in game for me, any suggestions?
I think everyone has that same issue including me. man united must have some copyright thing

If you're looking for a Man Utd logo, the FM Base standard logo megapack contains it.

Our stance is that we will wait until we hear something before we make changes.

I think everyone has that same issue including me. man united must have some copyright thing
I excluded the Man Utd logo from the pack for now at least. The club has indeed expressed their displeasure at their logo being in different graphics packs at one of the largest FM sites.