Logorex

Reaction score
Sorry, I couldn't help but make that into a pun. xD
Okay, anyways, I was editing my database when I saw that Dybala's PA is only a measly 153! I mean, surely, a player of his promise should at least have a PA of 160+, maybe even 170+? Who else agrees with me?
I know that the PA is based on last season, but COME ON. ;-;

He does look likes he's gona be great, hope he comes to Arsenal. He's at Real Madrid on my game. he got 16 goals in 43 games for AC Milan last season (his first season there and cost them 6m) and then he moved on to Real for 21m and got 21 goals and 12 assists in 29(17) games so far this season. Just coming to the end of 2018/19 season

He does look likes he's gona be great, hope he comes to Arsenal. He's at Real Madrid on my game. he got 16 goals in 43 games for AC Milan last season (his first season there and cost them 6m) and then he moved on to Real for 21m and got 21 goals and 12 assists in 29(17) games so far this season. Just coming to the end of 2018/19 season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgiXtvbbHjg
This goal pretty much made him one of my favourite Argentine talents.

i signed him in my united save is stats surprised me his finishing is poor!! but the rest are brilliant, they are all superior to the likes of fierro wilson ect, and his PPMs are good too so once his finishing is trained he'll be unstoppable

bought him in 2nd season in southampton save
playing position inside forward, 11 goals 9 assists so far in all competitions he plays (most of it from the bench) ....young and a lot of potential, I think he's good enough for the price I have to paid(8M)

aCfDdXU.jpg

bought him in 2nd season in southampton save
playing position inside forward, 11 goals 9 assists so far in all competitions he plays (most of it from the bench) ....young and a lot of potential, I think he's good enough for the price I have to paid(8M)

aCfDdXU.jpg

I grabbed him for 5 mil first season, he's played really well as both a lone striker and a CAM. c:

I grabbed him for 5 mil first season, he's played really well as both a lone striker and a CAM. c:

well I just started a new career game and yeah he's much cheaper if you buy him early, I just signed him under 3 Mill with clauses

I dont know what happened in my game but im in my third season and hes on a free transfer now...

I bagged him on a 21k wage... bargain!!!

Edit:

tbh, because i got him on a free transfer i was going to sell him for profit but hes done this so far, i like him, his dribbling is amazing. I dont even play him as a stiker/forward, he plays as an attacking midfielder (right) for me

View attachment 271704

Last edited:
He's joining Juventus this week and after his great season I reckon he will get quite boosted on FM16 :D