Dying hard and addictiveness ratings

ambado

Reaction score
I see people getting knocked down for posting banter and amusing images on a forum and it makes me think the internet is a very sad place. Fair enough of this was clogging up server host at times when people were playing the game and using fan forums a lot. Not really at the moment i reckon. Truth is at the moment all of us die hard FMer's are sat on our thumbs(even people who are "working") just waiting oh the waiting! and not playing 14,13,12 etc because its hard to get into, too much has changed IRL. Banter and humour is needed at such a time to cut through the fog. I can think of nothing else. Addictiveness ratings anybody? Whats your best ones you can remember having?

I dunno about prior to fm12 cos its not on steam but it appears my addictedness is dwindling.

fm12 played 1750hrs
fm13 played 1164hrs
fm14 played 1107hrs

This might be due to the step up from college to uni for those 2 years, we'll see how 15 pans out :D

Might get back to looking like this though
View attachment 333409

I dunno about prior to fm12 cos its not on steam but it appears my addictedness is dwindling.

fm12 played 1750hrs
fm13 played 1164hrs
fm14 played 1107hrs

This might be due to the step up from college to uni for those 2 years, we'll see how 15 pans out :D

Might get back to looking like this though
View attachment 695402
Thats some serious hours dude! Addictiveness rating is still in the game its on game fm tab/game status. Sometimes get some funny ones. This is probably one of the least funny i have had after nine seasons in Russia.
View attachment 333408

Thats some serious hours dude! Addictiveness rating is still in the game its on game fm tab/game status. Sometimes get some funny ones. This is probably one of the least funny i have had after nine seasons in Russia.
View attachment 695405

ah right i had no idea that was there. I normally average 6-8 seasons at a club then go somewhere else so might not have any good ones xD let me check.

1387 hours on FM12
346 hours on FM13
510 hours on FM15

Longest game is probably with PSG on FM11 but I can't check the details right now as I uninstalled the game.
Then there is my game with Fullham on FM12, 37 days 15 hours 51 minutes.
The game says something like "Haven't met a human being in a while"

I often leave my laptop on / FM loaded up on my laptop (just a habit) and so it said I had played for 77 days which I honestly haven't but the addictiveness rating was something like "nothing to see here, move along..."

FM10 - 1789HRS
FM11 - 2027HRS
FM12 - 2019HRS
FM13 - 1762HRS
FM14 - 1811HRS

Do you guys think I have a problem :)