DYJ - FM20 Tactical System (442,352,451) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player filters and recommended PPMS will be added soon. Thanks

Having good results with the 442 formation so far. Using instant result though, as i'm a man and can't do two things at once.
Won my last 7 games with 1860 München :)

Thank you folks, looking forward to all your results and feedback.

442- I am Caen in my long term unemployed start save.

Went well LOL- It is a cup game too so competitive - sorta.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 22.28.03.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 22.28.03.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 613
Yah looks gd Mr Green.

Btw folks live on twitch tomorrow folks if you fancy chatting and having a laugh about fm20 - Chrissy's twitch

Last edited:
FYI I am celebrating with a few beers tonight, have loved putting this out there and love the feedback. Gonna play FM20 and have a good night. Catch you on twitch tomorrow night folks!

Hey @Chrissy Dude, really looking forward to trying these out. I was using the 442 DYJ you linked in your twitch stream a few days ago but changed to the 352 because it was so much more fun to watch and my Chelsea team seemed to improve dramatically. Reece James is going crazy in the CWB role. I just had a few questions (sorry if they're noobish).

1. Are these the same tactics you linked in your stream or are they a bit tweaked? Should I download these new ones?

2. The set pieces. I never downloaded set pieces before. Do I need to import them somewhere?

3. The training. I have a few players who have concerns, saying the training isn't beneficial. Is this normal? Also older players on the team, the same training applies?

Hey @Chrissy Dude, really looking forward to trying these out. I was using the 442 DYJ you linked in your twitch stream a few days ago but changed to the 352 because it was so much more fun to watch and my Chelsea team seemed to improve dramatically. Reece James is going crazy in the CWB role. I just had a few questions (sorry if they're noobish).

1. Are these the same tactics you linked in your stream or are they a bit tweaked? Should I download these new ones?

2. The set pieces. I never downloaded set pieces before. Do I need to import them somewhere?

3. The training. I have a few players who have concerns, saying the training isn't beneficial. Is this normal? Also older players on the team, the same training applies?

1) The 442 and 352 are similar , the 451 is new.
2) set pieces are already preset in the tactics
3) training, you are gonna get this.

Started using the 442 last night with Birmingham, brilliant. String of 4-1 and 5-1 victories.

Typing this from just outside of Boston, MA - nice to see the Patriots love!

Started using the 442 last night with Birmingham, brilliant. String of 4-1 and 5-1 victories.

Typing this from just outside of Boston, MA - nice to see the Patriots love!

Glad to hear it is working well, just remember to change it up against a narrow 433 by using the 352.

Any other tactics (other than 433 narrow) that we should know about for counteracting?

Status
Not open for further replies.