DYJ - FM20 Tactical System (442,352,451) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate.

Can you explain in more detail what type of player you want for WM role in the 442? I got the feeling it was for a modern day wingback who could attack + defend or a more mobile/athletic midfielder. Gonna switch to ur system and just coming up to the transfer window.

Also, when will you be releasing the PPMs and filters?

Hey mate.

Can you explain in more detail what type of player you want for WM role in the 442? I got the feeling it was for a modern day wingback who could attack + defend or a more mobile/athletic midfielder. Gonna switch to ur system and just coming up to the transfer window.

Also, when will you be releasing the PPMs and filters?

Hi xeno thanks for the question. I'd say a modern day wingback is not wrong, you are essentially looking for a player that is physically capable of lasting the 90 but also can defend.

The PPMs and filters will be out soon. Got a list of things i'm working on and these are on that list. Apologies for the delay.

@Chrissy Dude
Hi Chris, I've used one of your tactics (the one from when you won the league with Bournemouth I think) but I haven't used any of these yet but will definitely give them a go. I have a team that has the players that would best fit a 451 so I'll probably start with that one and see how it goes and work from that. All I was wondering was if you think these tactics would work with any sort of team or just a specific type of team (elite, underdog, etc.)

I'm in the 24-25 season in an everton save and have consistently qualified for the champions league (and even won it in the 23-24 season) and am predicted to finish 4th/5th, that area. Do you think it would work with my team?

Last edited:
@Chrissy Dude sorry but i don't understand when to use 451 , in opening u say "The 451 is particularly useful against a 442 " but in the video u say that it's useful against 433 (if i understand right, sorry but u speak english too fast for me ? ) .
So when i used it against 442 as described in opening page i've found that left IF MM the Left WB , the right IW MM the right W and they got off position, is it right or i've got some problems when imported the tactic? Can u post the MM istructions for the 4 front mans pls? Thanks and gj! :)

@Chrissy Dude sorry but i don't understand when to use 451 , in opening u say "The 451 is particularly useful against a 442 " but in the video u say that it's useful against 433 (if i understand right, sorry but u speak english too fast for me ? ) .
So when i used it against 442 as described in opening page i've found that left IF MM the Left WB , the right IW MM the right W and they got off position, is it right or i've got some problems when imported the tactic? Can u post the MM istructions for the 4 front mans pls? Thanks and gj! :)

Hi sorry fr the delay in the reply. The 4-5-1 works against both the 433 and the 442. The 451 specific man marking is a bit off. I'd suggest either taking it off. I'm regretting even adding it tbh. As of yet iv'e no real solution to the marking with the 451. That's the honest answer.

Are those filters correct , what attributes are Aerial , shooting and movement ?

Are there any filters to download ?

Last edited:
Guys and gals, i'll be honest, the ideas behind this have merit but the application of those ideas in creating the tactics and the implementation of them by myself has been exceptionally poor.

I'm therefor going to recommend people use other tactics, as I can't give feedback or honestly back these, as the results with them are not of a standard I am proud of.

I'm going to take a wee step back and re-evaluate the tactics and how I create them.

Apologies.

I just done my whole pre season and summer recruitment around these tactics ?

I just done my whole pre season and summer recruitment around these tactics ?

I'm sorry. I just feel, looking at the results others are getting, that you are much better off your other peoples tactics. Sorry

i've got very nice results with 442 with IW instead of WM with rennes in 2024 i've winned the league , (sorry but don't have ss )

The idea of a three-tactic system is something which I really appreciate. For me, plug and play tactics get dull. Changing between different formations and adapting to the opposition are key in this game. Keep up the good work (y)

The idea of a three-tactic system is something which I really appreciate. For me, plug and play tactics get dull. Changing between different formations and adapting to the opposition are key in this game. Keep up the good work (y)

Hopefully you'll really like what I am proposing this week. Put my mind to something very innovative.

Guys and gals, i'll be honest, the ideas behind this have merit but the application of those ideas in creating the tactics and the implementation of them by myself has been exceptionally poor.

I'm therefor going to recommend people use other tactics, as I can't give feedback or honestly back these, as the results with them are not of a standard I am proud of.

I'm going to take a wee step back and re-evaluate the tactics and how I create them.

Apologies.

No worries at all mate. Used some of these, weren't too great, onto the next one, no big deal really. Decent off you to acknowledge you didn't think these were great though, many would of just kept quiet but a nice thing for you to do. If I remember correctly (I might not) I think you made your video about the tactics before you'd even try'd them yourself which looking back might have been a bit of an oversight. Your definitely good at making them though, if I remember correctly I won the Euro Cup, Carabao Cup and came 4th using the tactic you won the league with Bournemouth (in my Everton save) so theirs clearly something there. The idea of having a kinda fluid 3 tactic set up is really interesting and hopefully something someone can maybe build a little bit on in the future. Quite an interesting concept, even if it didn't work perfect this time.

If you were to recommend any tactic (or set of) for someone to use is there any you'd say would be worth a go. Struggling to get something that'll stick on my save and was just wondering if you had any pointers.

Hope you are doing well mate

Crissy mate, when I'm trying to load the players to match your positions for the set pieces, it won't allow me to put the players where you have them. Do I also need to have your 442 / 352 / 451 tactic..? I'm currently using Knap Sicilian and Parisenna Walkways. Thanks

Apologies.

Hi Mate,

Really good of you to be so honest, I have to say your original 442, along with the terminator v2 are the most successful tactics i have used in FM20.

Excellent work mate and i look forward to your future tactics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.