beshion1943

Reaction score
Dylan TikiTaka433 (and 4231 especially against 4141)for all patches

tactics updated,just some little changes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
results of my second season with chelsea:
184 goals and conceded 26.
View attachment 196748
View attachment 196747
View attachment 196746
View attachment 196745

and a typical match stats at home:
View attachment 196690
A,
i'll just make some simple explanations due to my poor english.

B,
Dylan TikiTaka433(yes,I'm Bob Dylan's big fan,Haha)
this tactic can be used against most of the opponents,but against 4141 not recommended.instead,my 4231 tactic below is especially against 4141.
pouring rain day will have negative effect on it.
the team instructions and formation :
View attachment 197789
View attachment 196666

NOTE:
1,when facing the tough opponents or in away matches,reduce the mentality or defensive line if needed.
2,when your CDs are really slow,reduce the defensive line if needed.
3,when too much space exploited behind your two FBs,reduce their closing down if needed.
4,when facing the opponents with an AMC(especially who attacking your goal),change your DMd to HBd(to help your CDs).
5,when facing the 442 opponents,change your DMd to HBd(to help your CDs).change your higher aggression CD's duty to stopper to handle the opponent's deep-lying forward,and change your faster CD's duty to cover to handle the opponent's advanced forward.
6,increase your DMd's closing down if he doesn't face an opponents in his position while your DMd don't need his help(for example,against 433).
7,more role combinations of central midfield trio:Central Midfielders | Football Manager 2016 Guide
for example: DMd+BBMs+APa
8,the IFa's stronger foot must be opposite to the flank.
9,replace your player who's nervous or with low rating at the right time.

The Key Attribute and PPMs:
as you know,the higher team work,stamina,composure,the better.
say NO to conflicting PPMs.
SKs:some rushout
CDd:some acceleration and speed
CWBa:key pass provider.just follow the game requirements:acceleration,speed,off-ball,stamina,dribbling,crossing,flar...
PPM:go forward whenever possible,one-twos,hugs line(maybe).
FBs:basic dribbling, passing,off-ball and soild defensive attribution.
DMd:some passing
PPM:come deep to get ball,pass rather than shoot(and dictate tempo,swicth ball)
APs:just follow the game requirements
PPM:come deep to get ball,dictate tempo,on-twos,pass rather than shoot(and swicth ball)
say NO to conflicting PPMs,for example:go forward whenever possible
CMa:some finishing and composure to score.
PPM:move into channels,on-twos,killer ball(and dictate tempo,swicth ball)
IFs:don't ignore the team work
PPM:come deep to get ball,cut inside(places shot,curls ball)
say NO to conflicting PPMs,for example:move into channels,anti-offside
IFa:main scorer,don't ignore the anticipation,team work,composure
PPM:cut inside(places shot,curls ball,anti-offside)
F9:just follow the game requirements
PPM:come deep to get ball, run with ball often,on-twos,killer ball(and dictate tempo,swicth ball).
say NO to conflicting PPMs,for example:anti-offside

Opposition Instructions:
View attachment 197787
and tight marking to AMC and lone STC but never closing down them when you facing formations with AMC and STC(for example 4231,4411...)

C,4231
especially against 4141 and other solid difensive tactics(like 541..).
DO NOT use it against any opponents with an AMC.
also,the role combinations of central midfield trio can be changed to ,for example,CMd+BBMs+APa...
things about the mentality or defensive line are similar to Dylan TikiTaka433...
especially,tighter marking and closing down the opponent's lone striker(i mean,without support from nearby,for example,Robert Lewandowski in 4141)
View attachment 197780
View attachment 197777

have used up all english words i learned in school..
thanks for watching,and merry christmas to you !!!

Last edited:
When u play against 4141 what u do ? U play full game or simulte ?

Not trying to be rude, but are you blind? He said that he use 4231 against 4141 and others defensive formations but not against tactics that use AMC. In others matches, he use 433, with small tweaks, depending on opposition and players he had in defense. It's quite easy to understand, even to me. And english isn't my first language.

Not trying to be rude, but are you blind? He said that he use 4231 against 4141 and others defensive formations but not against tactics that use AMC. In others matches, he use 433, with small tweaks, depending on opposition and players he had in defense. It's quite easy to understand, even to me. And english isn't my first language.
thx mate isnt your and isnt mine fisrt language too, i understand the tatic is "poor" against 4141 and sometimes against 4231

Training please .

Training has nothing to do with the execution of the tactic. So, train as you see fit. Aside from getting the tactic to be fluid, you can train any player you like. Training is for the development of the players, not the tactic.

Training please .

hire great tactical coach to make the tactics fluid faster and enough amount physios to aviod injuries .
pre-season,intensity level:very high,
scheduling:the far left
general training:fitness for 1 month,and then team cohesion for about 1 month(till the assistant coach said the team morale can't be higher in the team talk feedback)

mid-season,intensity level:high
scheduling:the second from right
general training:2 weeks tactical, 1 week ball control and 1 week attacking per month.

hope u can understand my terrific english,hahah
btw,the tactics have updated a little bit.

Last edited: