hguy89

Reaction score
This is a weird one.

If you guys remember SI's announcement video of FM11, when Miles Jacobson introduce the dynamic league reputation (YouTube - Football Manager 2011 announcement, minute 8:30), a screenshot of the game is shown, and there is a column with stars named "Reputation". When I navigate to the same section in my game (World -> Competitions), I can see the "Name" and the "Nation" columns, but there is no other column there. Can anybody help with this?

They fixed that in the new patch.
Read the notes.

Well, after installing the patch, the problem persists on my side.

Perhaps you have to right click up the top and add the column? Not sure though...

I've tried that with no success. Thanks anyways.

I don't have the column either lol! It says nation and then nothing next to it, no stars or anything.

Not showing for me either. I'm investigating.

Cheers Jake. I had a quick look online but didn't find much. Shame as was gonna be one of the better new additions to the game

image%5B23%5D.png
image%5B23%5D.png

This is what we are lookign for guys. I'm on the SI forums but can only see people with the same problem, no actual help as of yet :S

http://community.sigames.com/showth...-ranking-in-the-game?highlight=dynamic+league

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

Short term fix to see the rankings (still no stars)

Go to World, then scroll down the drop down box and click Competitions.

You will see the World screen, which doesn't rank the competitions or give them a star rating. However if you scroll through to Europe using the button below, you can at least see the order in which the competitions are ranked, no stars though, I'm waiting on more news from SI.

EuropeCompetitions_Competitions.png

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

Subscribing to a competition also allows you to see its star ranking.

Last edited:
Cheers Jake, its frustrating as this is one of the most anticipated features of the game!

I`m playing with Dinamo Zagreb team and after first season in which we managed to qualify in first knockout round of Champions League for the first time in many years,at the end of the season the reputation of Croatian First Division drops 14 places. How is this possible?

Can someone explain this to me,because it doesn`t make any sense. Thanks...

Last edited:
I`m playing with Dinamo Zagreb team and after first season in which we managed to qualify in first knockout round of Champions League for the first time in many years,at the end of the season the reputation of Croatian First Division drops 14 places. How is this possible?

Can someone explain this to me,because it doesn`t make any sense. Thanks...

The league's reputation depends on the performance of every team in the league.

According to SI, the new hotfix patch has corrected the problem. :)

For those of you who have FM, how is the new 'dynamic league rep' feature? Did they overdo it? I was afraid they'e make it change way too easily, like if you do well in European competitions with your team it would make the whole league much more respected (unrealistic). Maybe it would enable the MLS to get better over time though, which would be cool. What do you guys think of it?

i have the same problem and downloaded the 11.2.1 patch installed it but still i cannot see the third column.the thing is though when i install the patch and i enter the game,whe i go to see what version the game is it says 11.0.0 something.does that mean the patch isnt succesfully installed?if so how can i install it so that it works and which one should i download: the 11.1.1 or the 11.2.1

Yes I wanted to mentioned that you should either select world or europe or any other continent and then search for 'competitions' bar but Jake was faster. I had the same problem and I accidentally clicked on 'competitions' and there the league reputations was.