andriymel

Reaction score
Really Having a hard time preventing the inevitable financial crisis that happens in 2014 ...i only use the budget im given, if even that...at the moment i have an extra 200k pounds a week left to spend on salaries and im still losing money every month. Need to do something to prevent disaster. Any suggestions? P.S. board cant do anything.

Do a fire-sale of players. Get rid of any unused and useless players from your reserve team, try and win as many trophies as you can, make sure you're not paying ridiculous wages to people who don't deserve it, and most importantly (but hardest to achieve), build a new stadium. Once you have a bigger stadium that you keep filling out, it is amazing how good your finances will be. If you play with Barcelona, you'll see that they make a profit every month because they keep filling out their massive stadium week in week out.

EDIT: Lol, not necessarily build a new stadium, expansion of your current one is the first step.

got rid of all the high paid players signed young good and cheap brazilians and applied the update that puts dynamo in their new 64k seater stadium...but its not filling up. fills up maybe halfways for the big matches and cl etc.

yeah..it will take time, you just have to be patient. the more your reputation grows and the more you win things, the more fans will come and attend your games. this always takes time and becomes quite frustrating in the smaller leagues.

How much money are you losing a month? It's not unusual to lose money every month and then make it up come the end of the season when you get your CL/UEFA money. You probably shouldn't worry unless you are under-performing or you bought a lot of expensive players on 48 month payment plans. Your board gave you your current budget for a reason and if they are not upset, then you should be fine. You probably have either enough reserves or are projected to receive a significant tv payoff later in the season.

losing about 3 mil pounds a month . but thats just it they give me this great budget and im not using it and still 2014 they go "oh sorry we dont have any money so were gonna sell all your players" third time ive restarted this campaign . its really irritating i have to literally make money for the club by buying bargains and then selling them