Dynamo-Machine: Dynamo Kyiv Team Guide

hugo999

Reaction score
Dynamo-Machine: Dynamo Kyiv Team Guide
(patch 11.3)

I'd like to try to write a team guide about my favorite club Dynamo Kyiv. I hope this article will help you to return traditions of great club from Ukraine, or even to become a club legend like Valeriy Lobanovskyi.

1) Club Info: Dynamo Kyiv
League: Ukrainian Premier League
Last years Position: Runners up 2009/2010
Founded: 1927
Rivals: Shakhtar Donetsk, Spartak Moscow
Nickname: DK
Stadium: Valeriy Lobanovs'kyi Stadium Dynamo
View attachment 192734

2) Season Expectations

There is one task for the season: to win Ukrainian Premier League. So, the board gave you 7M £ for tranfers, and 425K £ per week for wages. At the moment you use nearly 337K £. In november-december the board will give you nearly 3-4M more.

3) Club's Facilities

You have one of the best training base in the world in Koncha-Zaspa in 10 miles from Kyiv. But your youth facilities are not good enough for DK, the board understand this problem and without problems will give you an opportunity to improve your youth facilities. You have enough money for such improvement.

4) Tactic
You is one of two grands from Ukraine, and you should to choose an attacking strategy. I always select classic 4-4-2View attachment 192736 . But you also can select 4-2-3-1 (with two CM or two DM), 4-2-2-2 (with two wingers), 4-3-3, 4-5-1 with wingers and 4-2DM-1CM-2Wingers-1CF

5) Squad
View attachment 192737

5a) Goalkeepers:
View attachment 192738View attachment 192739 You have four fairly good Gk in the squad:
Max Koval
Oleksandr Shovkovskyi
Denys Boyko
Stanislav Bogush

This line is complete. Nobody need to buy. Koval is 17-old keeper that shows the game of adult player. His reflexes are awesome. Shovkovskyi plays for the club 17 years and and it is better to keep him like a backup for young Koval, and for tutoring young Koval.

Out: Boyko (loan)

5b) Defenders (1)CBs
View attachment 192740
Taras Mykhalyk
Ayilla Yussuf
Betao
Eugene Khacheridi
Leandro Almeida
Pape Diakhate (loan)
Rodrigo (loan)
Temur Partsvaniya
Roman Adamenko

You have 5 good CB's in the squad at the moment and two young CBs. Mykhalyk is basis of your defend. He is strong, rather fast, and good in defend and in attack. Other strong CB Yussuf I think should be sold out, he is good enough and he gave many years for Dynamo, but he is foreigner. To replace him you should to buy Volodymyr Chesnakov: young defender from Vorskla without real weaknesses and excellent speed. After returning from loan (Lyon) Diakhate, it is better to sell him, because of his high wage (43,500K) and decent level.

In:
Volodymyr Chesnakov (900k-1,3M pounds)
Out:
Yussuf (4M pounds)
Partsvaniya (loan)
Adamenko (loan)

5b) Defenders (2) Fullbacks
A) Right side
Danilo Silva
Betao
Oleg Dopilka
Andrey Yeschenko (loan)

This position is well complected. Silva and Betao have the same level. And rotation between them will useful for team. Also Betao will hep you to adapt Brazilian players in Ukraine. Dopilka is good backup for your team, but if you want you sell him for 28K pounds. Yeschenko is explosive fullback. He often received good rating in the match.

B) Left side
Goran Popov
Badr El Kaddouri
Andriy Nesmachnyi
Leandro Almeida
Artem Sukhotskyi
Badri Akubardiya
Dmytro Kushnirov
Andriy Fartushnyak (loan)

The best left defender is Goran Popov. But it is one of the weakest positions in the team. You can buy Vitaly Denisov (from 0.5M to 3.4M pounds) or Igor Oschypko (from 1.8M to 2.5M pounds). Also there are 4 perspective young left fullbacks in the team.

In:
Denisov or Oschypko
Out:
El Kaddouri (2.4M pounds)
Popov (loan 100K pounds)
Artem Sukhotskyi (loan)
Badri Akubardiya (loan)
Dmytro Kushnirov (loan)

5c) Midfielders (1) DMs

View attachment 192800
Ognjen Vukojevic
Taras Mykhalyk
Ayila Yussuf
Badr El Kaddouri
Roman Eremenko
Correa (loan)
Denys Garmash

Vukojevic is great defensive midfielder. His mental and defensive attributes make him essential part of the team.

5c) Midfielders (2) CMs
View attachment 193482
Denys Garmash
Facundo Bertoglio
Vladyslav Kalitvintsev
Sergiy Rybalka
Kyrylo Petrov (loan)
Andriy Yefremov

Zone of central midfielders is the heart of your team. All your CMs are very young and very perspective. Denys Garmash is the strongest CM in the squad. He is one of the most prospective CMs in the world. You shouldn't sell him not on your life.

Out:
Andriy Yefremov (loan)
Sergiy Rybalka (loan)

5c) Midfielders (2) Wingers
A) Right side
Roman Eremenko
Oleg Gusev
Tiberio Ghioane
Artem Schedryi
Eugene Morozenko
Maxym Borovets

There are three right midfielders in a senior squad. Roman Eremenko is the strongest right midfielder, but he also plays great as a DM, CM and RB. Oleg Gusev is the fastest RM, and Ghioane is great backup for any position in midfield, he always plays with great desire. I'm strongly recommend you do not sell Ghioane in the first season, he is very useful player. In the next season you would have an opportunity to sell him for 1-2M pounds. It will be a good decision to buy Denys Kulakov from Vorskla for 2,5M pounds, (I often sell Eremenko, cause of his low speed).
In:
Denys Kulakov (2,5M pounds)
Out:
Roman Eremenko (3,5M pounds)
Eugene Morozenko (loan)
Maxym Borovets (loan)

B) Left side
Tiberio Ghioane
Chahir Belghazouani
Michael
Gerson Magrao

LM is the weakest position in the squad. You should buy player to this position in anyway. But if you play with ALM the best choice will be Konoplyanka from Dnipro, but if you play with LM Lyopa from Dnipro or Rebenok from Chornomorets also would be great signings.

In:
Konoplyanka (5,5M pounds)
Lyopa (55K pounds)
Rebenok (110K pounds)

Out:
Magrao (1,9M pounds)
Michael (950K pounds)
Belghazouani (100K pounds)

5c) Midfielders (3) ACM

Milos Ninkovic
Guilherme
Frank Temile
Diego Suarez

I do not like to play with ACM, but if your tactic include this position you would have two strong players and two hot prospects. I should notice that you should to buy young midfielder Roman Bezus instead serbian player Milos Ninkovic

In:
Roman Bezus (2M pounds)

Out:
Ninkovic (4,6M pounds)
Temile (loan)
Suarez (loan)

5d) Forwards
View attachment 193490
Andriy Shevchenko
Guilherme
Artem Milevskyi
Andriy Yarmolenko
Artem Kravets
Roman Zozulya
Andrey Varankov (loan)
Andre (loan)

The strongest line in the squad... Should I give any comments? OK, I will give you some advice. Sheva will play great one season. Hi will be good coach after this first year. Milevskyi is good with a role of trequartista or deep-lying forward. Yarmolenko is a real goal-machine.

Out:
Kravets (loan)
Zozulya (loan)

6) Staff

Your staff is quality. Luzhnyi is very good assistant. But you need more scouts. Igor Yemets and Valeriy Porkuyan are the scouts you need.

Sorry for my English. Thank you.

Last edited:
great thread thank you, im managing, hull and they are now the best team in the th best team in the world,and im in 2015, i wanna join dynamo kyiv, but who should i buy

great thread thank you, im managing, hull and they are now the best team in the th best team in the world,and im in 2015, i wanna join dynamo kyiv, but who should i buy

hey bud, this is FM11..... are you playing FM11 or Fm12?