Dzagoev or Giovinco

fillya

Reaction score
Ok Villa first season and doing well sitting pretty on top and I am playing a 4312. I am looking for a new AMC I have Defour but I am making him play as a DM as it suits him better and I will also have no problem moving him up front. Looking at Dzagoev and Giovinco money is not the problem both are relatively young and already their CA are godlike the question is who should I get as I have no experince with both in my previous saves. Giovinco has been requesting he wants first team football but he is not getting it at Juve. W

Last edited:
dzagoev is an amazing player nd just gets beter nd better i dont know much about giovinco as i have never brought him but he has dominated 2 gamea against me before nd seems quality
but i would reccomend dzagoev

I agree with azabh50..I'm also didn't ever try play Giovinco but for me, Dzagoev is awesome with my City team. His killer balls is beautiful. And the important thing is your instructions to him need to suits to make him a dangerous playmaker. ;)

I've only managed Dzagoev once and struggled at first to fit into the system that I played but once adapted to a new enviroment out of Russia the guy is real good. Giovinco on the other hand i've had a ton of experience with and he is a great player from the get go who can play in various positions.

hancuryahudi do u play dzagoev in the AMC position in the man city tactic? i also list him as a playmaker

hancuryahudi do u play dzagoev in the AMC position in the man city tactic? i also list him as a playmaker

I play him as MCa. AMC is place for Robinho and he scores a lots of goals. Even though Dzagoev not scores a lots likes Robinho because his mentality was set as "Normal", he still amazing with his assists. The things that I likes to see from his performance is "he dribbles with ball past opponents and passing a killer ball". That's amazing mate.

But, I think he is more dangerous when you played him as AMC with high creative freedom and ticked free roles. He can dribble, assists and scores. That's really awesome and that's why he is a hot prospect youngster player in Russia in real life. :)

i play him in AMC he scores some wonder goals like taking on 2 or 3 players then bending the ball past the keeper

ive left them as what they already were in the tactic

Dzagoev is a beast he scores and assists and is way better that Giovinco in loads of areas

Out of the two, I would say Dzagoev, but his price is huge. Giovinco is a young player, and would take a while to improve, IMO
Maybe look at these three:
Simon Vukcevic(Sporting). You should get him for around 6m, and has a lethal long shot on him, his passing is great.
or
Diego Souza(Palmeiras). Signed him for 6m, and he is very good.
or
Ibrahim Afellay(PSV). for around 8m you can get him, he always does well for me, but if you don't snap him up, Man City usually land him.