noobito

Reaction score
I'm current playing as Bradford City and signed Dzagoev last season for 18 million, He did well in his first season scoring 28 goals in 47 games in all competitions with 18 assists from AMC and my team at the time was average.Added alot of solid players this season and we are really performing and Dzagoev is my star man.

Currently in December and Real Madrid have just offered me 45 million for Dzagoev which is alot of money but my team is quite young with my oldest starting player being Onuoha who is still only 29 so i dont really need the money for improvements and i do have 15 million in my current funds.

Should he be sold off or should he be kept heres his current stats

View attachment 22916

i would sell you could get a few top class players for 45M
love the bradford story btw it inspired me to start my own

I would be tempted to take the money. But do you have any replacements? Or any up coming regans who can fill the void? If so yes.

No up and coming youngsters the only player i have who can really fill the role he plays is Douglas Costa who used to play AMC before i signed Dzagoev, The main problem i will have is finding a solid replacement who can score the goals he has scored for me this season as that position is vital to how i play.

Also have Delph who is pretty close to Dzagoev stats wise but is not a attacking midfielder, Theres very few regens on my game who are actually attacking midfielders, Alot of solid defenders and strikers but i've yet to find one attacking midfielder who is able to come into my team right now.

The main problem i have is if i sell him i will be screwed for the rest of the season as i'm still in the Champions League and even if i find a replacement the chances of him not being cup tied is slim and progress in that cup is a big part of my season as i the funds would really help.

I'm not struggling for money right now as i have a few players i can sell, Mark Randall is moving on for 5 million in January and i have Igor Akinfeev who i'm looking to sell on as he cant get a game over my regen keeper so thats 15 million atleast and Ruben Yttergard Jenssen i'm looking to offload who is valued at 11.5 million and has alot of clubs interested in him.

With the sale of those 3 i would probably net 40 million or so to spend so its a toss up between selling a guy who has scored 25 in 25 or selling 1 reserve 1 sub and 1 first teamer who i already have a replacement for.

I do need a backup striker to Delfouneso and a backup AML for Costa anyway, Should i choose to sell those 3 players i will need a AMR as Ljajic will replace Jenssen in MC but with 40-55 million to spend i'm sure i can get a solid AMR and some decent backup as Villa is only valued at 2.1 million and Torres is only 4.7 million both are old but as backup they would be amazing and i do have a wonderkid striker who is up and coming.

sounds like you didnt really need to ask. dzagoev stays. clear out your fringe players and replace with youngsters from u18s/reserves/transfers who are looking to impress