Reaction score
Ok, what happened to this guy? Played a save from I bought the game, have now decided to start another save, and his contract is suddenly not expiring in January and has been extended until like 2016...

Explain?

Its been extended in real life I guess and its been patched?

tell me about it i allways got him for free in january in all my saves now i'v gota buy him sucks balls!!!

Go to your steam folder and go through the following sub folders 'steam apps/common/football manager 2013/data/db/1300/dbc'. Inside there just delete the Alan Dzagoev dbc file that was added on a recent update and then he can be signed on a free transfer as before.

If you want your game to be realistic I wouldn't edit that file, it was pretty silly that he would always go on free transfer, he is considered the best young Russian player in the world and is already a star on the national team

IRL I don't see him staying in Russia that much longer so it seems very plausible that he would not sign a new contract. Russia is not a good league to be a star in because of their season, especially when he is going to become one of the best playmakers in the world. Another problem is that Russian players are often over priced since they through money around in order to bring in star players.

Russia was my dark horse pick for the Euros this summer basically because of Dzagoev and will be the same for the World Cup.

If you want your game to be realistic I wouldn't edit that file, it was pretty silly that he would always go on free transfer, he is considered the best young Russian player in the world and is already a star on the national team

Yeeah, but oh how he looked pretty at my Southampton side.

Go to your steam folder and go through the following sub folders 'steam apps/common/football manager 2013/data/db/1300/dbc'. Inside there just delete the Alan Dzagoev dbc file that was added on a recent update and then he can be signed on a free transfer as before.
Nice!!!