I have both these on my Lazio save. I usually play with a attacking midfielder (Zarate) on advanced forward.

Then i have Dzeko set to Target Man Support and Aguero to Complete Forward Attack.

I also set Dzeko to Target man and have all balls placed to his feet.

So far this season Dzek has got something like 25 goals in 18 matches and Aguero 18 in 17. I would show a printscreen but am not sure how !!.

i love to have both of them but i cannot... have too many option on attack, with rooney, macheda, owen and welbeck and soon aguero. maybe i should offload owen or welbeck to land dzeko.. when i look at dzeko stats, feel like want to break my bank to snap him..

I have dzeko at Arsenal, I play him in between van persie and arshavin up front (scored 41 goals by february) :p

You could use Aguero as playing off dzeko with another striker aguero won't score as many but dzeko will more than make up for it

I have dzeko at Arsenal, I play him in between van persie and arshavin up front (scored 41 goals by february) :p
THIS is exactly what I am trying to achieve!

Playing RVP as AMR - inside foward
Arshavs as AML - inside foward
Dzeko as FC complete foward
Got Ramsey, Cesc and Camacho playing MC, MC, DMC behind them and I'm having problems getting Dzeko to score... how are you getting such good results?

ive got them both too and lukaku
i play dzeko as an advanced forward and aguero as a poacher and lukaku as a target man
works a treat!