• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 10K

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Fellow Managers,

Thats right. I've been able to purchase Edin Dzeko.. A great achievement of my Chelsea team..

Oh.. And i also managed to get urh... DAVID VILLA with him :D

This thread is purely based on advice, information and other things to discuss these players. And what i can do to get the best out of them, and maybe.. Who i should sell aswell...

Signings:

EDIN DZEKO - 26M
DAVID VILLA - 60M
PATRICK VIERA - 1.6M

Sales:

FLORENT MALOUDA - 12.25M
SOLOMON KALOU - 7.5

STARTING BUDGET: 68M
REMAINING BUDGET: 12.5M (140K Wages) - (PLEASE GIVE ADVICE ON WHAT PLAYERS TO SIGN WITH THIS)

I know, how do i still have money in the bank after getting both Dzeko AND Villa!?
As i said.. I'm Chelsea.. As we know, Chelsea have good strikers.. I just added two of the best in the game.. So i need advise on who to sell aswell:

Drogba?
Anelka?
Keep Sturridge as Rotation or sell him, and sign Neymar?
What player instructions will be best with my players?
Should i sell Joe Cole and Bosingwa?

INFO:

I PLAY A HIGH-TEMPO, ATTACKING. 4-3-3. Two defensive mids. 1 Midfielder Playmaker. Three Strikers.

Please give me advice and feedback, i mainly want to know who i should sell in the Chelsea lineup..

Thanks a lot,
FourFourTwo :)

P.S: I will be updating with how both players are playing with eachother. Not a story. But just if they can play together etc.

Last edited:
wrong section this will get close

u should go on the looking for a tactic threa mate

wrong section this will get close

u should go on the looking for a tactic threa mate

Tactic isn't the thing i mainly want. It's the player instructions.
And just want to know who to sell. Surely that's part of the player forum?

Tactic isn't the thing i mainly want. It's the player instructions.
And just want to know who to sell. Surely that's part of the player forum?
Yeah this thread is fine I think, Cuddles is wrong I think.

On topic, Dzeko deep lying forward with David Villa as a poacher.

Yeah this thread is fine I think, Cuddles is wrong I think.

On topic, Dzeko deep lying forward with David Villa as a poacher.

Thanks guys. Got them sorted now..
I have 5 strikers though..

Dzeko. Anelka. Drogba. Sturridge. Villa.

Which one should i get rid of, Anelka or Drogba?
Villa and Dzeko will definatly be first team..
Sturridge on as rotation..

I can probably sign another player with the money i get from either of them.. Any ideas who i can sign with the money from them aswell?

I'd sell Drogba because you'll get a lot more money from him, and using Sturridge as rotation and Villa and Dzeko as a starting pair, Drogba'll soon get annoyed about not playing first team football.

Also, I've found that Dzeko plays best as Deep Lying Forward, but use him as the target man and supply as mixed.

grr. someone just tell me who is better.. Drogba or Anelka.. or sell both? (A)

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

I'd sell Drogba because you'll get a lot more money from him, and using Sturridge as rotation and Villa and Dzeko as a starting pair, Drogba'll soon get annoyed about not playing first team football.

Also, I've found that Dzeko plays best as Deep Lying Forward, but use him as the target man and supply as mixed.

Okay. Will probably transfer list Drogba, see some offers flowing in. Thanks man :)

how much you spend to get villa must have cost a bomb?lol

60M for Villa. 26M for Dzeko. 1.6M for Viera.

LOL you're not giving up, fair play.
Haha ofcourse no, cause im right,
Now i think i would sell Anelka, just cause hes not as good as Drogba, but it were for age, they are around the same so then sell them both, if not just get rid of Anelka

Haha ofcourse no, cause im right,
Now i think i would sell Anelka, just cause hes not as good as Drogba, but it were for age, they are around the same so then sell them both, if not just get rid of Anelka

you are right. But it's so much hassel to post on a thread that is supposed to give you advice, you don't usually get the advice you were directed to the thread for about an hour later! It just aggs me. Thats why i have a few closed threads. But this will get me advice straight away. And people like you, re-directing me in the right direction on the sidelines ;) Cheers mate. :P

wow 60mill!lol on my atletico season valencia got relegated first season and i go him for 17mill

View attachment 18318

Haha, i haven't removed the trasnfer embargo, so just snapping him up on the first season was a *Borat Voice* GREAT SUCCESS.
But i'm sure with the money from Drogba/Anelka. I can still bring in more talent. Maybe another right-back. oO)

Back