Dzeko and Villa in the same team.

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 10K
your team is strong enough you hardly dont even need too sign anyone else

your team is strong enough you hardly dont even need too sign anyone else

Hm.. I suppose. Although, the young players are bad. And with the embargo still set on my game.. I should sign some youths. Lampard in the next 2-3 years will decline. Same with Deco. Only Essien will be the only guy i trust in Midfield after the Embargo is done. oO)

ged rid of both..they over the hill

I was thinking this..

Does anyone know if i can get Torres in the first season? Imagine that.. DZEKO, TORRES, VILLA up front. It will be done! :D

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

FIRST GAME:

MANCHESTER UNITED VS CHELSEA
COMMUNTIY SHIELD

RESULT: MANCHESTER UNITED 1 - 2 CHELSEA

DAVID VILLA:

Goals: 1
Assists: 1
Goal Time: 93rd Minute Winner!
Other Info: Played amazingly well with Anelka. He was involved all game. Amazing first performance.

EDIN DZEKO:

Goals: O
Assists: O
Other Info: He played okay for 60 minutes. Wasn't heading well against Ferdinand. So i put Anelka on as Poacher. Did the job. Will wait next game for this goal machine to crank up ;)

sorry didnt realise youd posted :) btw would you recommende dzeko, villa and rooney upfront together?

id get rid of sturridge...

ive had a few seasons with chelsea......and he hasnt been up to much.

youd be better off going for neymar

sorry didnt realise youd posted :) btw would you recommende dzeko, villa and rooney upfront together?

Urm. Yep. :)
Dzeko is great at holding up, and offloading. Put villa as the poacher, Those two will combine amazingly. Put them either side of Rooney. Then Rooney in the middle, as either a complete foward, or defensive foward. Both, he is amazing at. Not only will he pass the ball too both of these legends. He will also bring the midfield into play and score crackers from a distance.
Hope this helped :) by the way.. I'm playing 3 up front. Try my tactic with 2 defensive mids, and one midfielder. It beat Manchester United for me ;)

Daniel Sturridge played fairly well in my Chelsea game.
Dont sell neither Cole nor Bosingwa!

Drogba is class the 1st 2 seasons I would keep him.

liverpool never want to sell him unless you offer a rid amount..you'd better be off getting aguero he would actually come and would be a bargain compared to what liverpool want for torres,

Haha, i haven't removed the trasnfer embargo, so just snapping him up on the first season was a *Borat Voice* GREAT SUCCESS.
But i'm sure with the money from Drogba/Anelka. I can still bring in more talent. Maybe another right-back. oO)

im confused...how did you get them without removing the transfer embargo?

i would maybe get rid of sturridge and get carlos vela off arsenal if you can, i got him for my Leeds team a few seasons in and playing him as a striker, hes in awesome form.
Anelkas stats really seem to dip after a few seasons, so thats another option to think off.

id get rid off anelka, cole and bosingwa fetch a fair bit for them

Follow My Palace Story Here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/crystal-palace-dreaming-of-the-big-time-t24402.html

Sell drogba while you have the time, anelka wont whine so much and he can be a rotation striker, and sturridge is pretty pathetic, buy better midfielders with the money, Dzeko,Villa,Anelka are pretty much enough, also buy youth players..

id get rid off anelka, cole and bosingwa fetch a fair bit for them

Hm.. I'm offering Anelka to clubs :) Will let you guys know what happens. By the way. David Villa scored a Hatrick against Birmingham. He's top scorer in the league now. :)

btw mate im trying out rooney villa and berba/dzeko and will keep you updated on how its going thanks for the advice :)

Id sell Drogba as you get more money for him than anelka.
Loan Sturridge to an affiliate
then buy who you want :)

i sold drogba when i got Edin Dzeko because of drogba's age your better getting good money for him now rather than nothing later

im confused...how did you get them without removing the transfer embargo?

The embargo allows you too sign any player in your first window. After that is closed. You cannot sign a player until September 2010.

dzeko and rooney have been going well for me but david villa has only got 1 goal in 5 any advice mate?

thanks in advance :)

Back