Maybe he's still trying to settle into the team seeing as you just bought him.

hmmm.. i'm a bit religious when i play i liek to makesure i use my players to their fullest of abilities for example what i would do is click on all the different positions for dzeko ie poacher advance forward complete forward and so on then i would rite down what his attribute scores are for each of the important attributes required for each setting, i would then compare which are his best stats for each position, this is how i came to the conclusion that dzeko plays best as a poacher because his reading of the game and his reactiosn aswell as his deadly calm finsihing make him a great person to play that role i was playing ibra and dzeko upfront together in my milan save and to be honest i didnt have great success why?? because they are both similar players who cancel eachother out for example lampar and gerrard when together ont he same pitch for england sucjk but for their clubs they perform well! so i use either dzeko or ibra as a poacher then pato as advanced forward leading the line so far soo good!

You should check out GC's guide to tactical synergy. There's much more to a tactic than making sure each player has the best role, with synergy the whole team and thus them will play better. :)

Hi!

I play man. city 4-2-3-1

I bought dzeko at my 2nd season as one the first season the game starts without him

Since i bought him in 5 games he has not scored

I play him complete forward attack

the team is:

Hart

Kolarov-mexes-chiellini-srna

yaya toure -millner

balloteli-pastore-eljia

dzeko

subs: phil jones, lukaku, tevez, silva, bousquets, de jong, johnson, wright philips

any recommendations for dzeko role as a lone striker please??????

thank you in advance!
I agree that Dzeko plays better with a partner, instead having Tevez on the bench partner him with Dzeko.

got him on a free in the 3rd(or 4th, don't remember) season, played him as a target man in a 4-4-2. He can't stop scoring, got about 18 goals in 20 apps so far.

play tevez with him in a 4-4-2, guarenteed to work.
hart
kolarov-mexes-chelini-srna
balotelli-yaya-pastore-milner
dzeko-tevez

Maybe he just isn't used to your tactics. I bought him for Spurs and use him as a Complete Forward w/ Attack and he's scoring for fun. It took him only two matches to start scoring.