Status
Not open for further replies.

skybluejoe

Reaction score
HELP!

Im at the beginning of my 3rd season with Napoli. Won Leage twice with Cavani finishing top scorer in the league last year!

I have signed Dzeko and Lukaku now and am wondering which 2 you guys would play and in what positions.

I have Pastore behind the strikers, and currently have Cavani as Complete FWD attack which has worked loads better than him as a Target man and Lavezzi as Deep Lying Forward attack.

Am trying Dzeko in the place of Lavezzi in few friendlies but he not doing too well

Any Ideas??

Dzeko and Lukaku are both target men. Play one and keep Cavani as a complete forward.

How much did they cost you?

Exactly as red157 said, but personally i prefer lukaku because he is younger and improves as he plays more

You could play Dzeko as target man and Cavani as Poacher/Complete Forward. Perhaps you can sell Lavezzi, because too many strikers aren't good

Dzeko cost 20 Million and Fans realy happy!

Lukaku cost 10Millions and fans think waste of money, got him for futute really!

I had Cardozo bur was rubbish and Lavezzi keeps requesting transfers so thought would sign them both!

Cavani, Dzeko and Lukaku? In my opinion I think you should chuck out lukaku and put Lavezzi in. Cavani and Dzeko can be the target men, where as Lavezzi can be the fast striker. Play lukaku too, but I suggest you definatly keep lavezzi on.

Cavani/ Lavezzi :) 60 goals between them in my first season !

They both played really well for me but Lavezzi kept demanding a move to bigger club and when I rejected him and loads of others were unhappy.

He ok at the moment!!

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Cavani, Dzeko and Lukaku? In my opinion I think you should chuck out lukaku and put Lavezzi in. Cavani and Dzeko can be the target men, where as Lavezzi can be the fast striker. Play lukaku too, but I suggest you definatly keep lavezzi on.

Lukaku more for future.

I woudl prefer to play Cavani and Dzeko if possible but Lavezzi is also a class act!

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Thanks all!

Gnna try Dzeko with Cavani as Target Man...

Can always fall back to Lavezzi as deep lyong forward if it doesnt work!

It's up to you, do that i you want. They're both good in the air and pretty fast too, so seems like a strong attack. Lavezzi is really fast plus he has good crossing, so if you play him as an advanced forward alongside one of the two, I predict there will be plenty of great results ;)

bought Dzeko for 22.5m for Juventus playin him as target man with Ganso behind 13 goals in 15 league games so far :) have Hazard and Krasic on wings

I guest Dzeko plays best as target man attacking...and Cavani as complete forward is cool...

I really want spend my money a lot on Dzeko...I dont know why he19x...I bought him for 32M and he become top scorer on serie A in his first season...

Cavani, the guy was a monster on my Napoli save, getting a ridiculous amount of goals.
Lavezzi is something like 30 by now isn't he if you're in the 3rd season, or am I getting mixed up with Lucarelli? Either way, rotate Lavezzi with the other two either for the entire season or until you find which one is the best partner.

Dzeko cost 20 Million and Fans realy happy!

Lukaku cost 10Millions and fans think waste of money, got him for futute really!

I had Cardozo bur was rubbish and Lavezzi keeps requesting transfers so thought would sign them both!
you have paid far too much for lukaku lol i got him for celtic for 3.3

Dzeko target man with him as target man with mixed scored for fun for with me as that :)

Lukaku is a quality complete forward and Dkezo as Target man, thats what i do for my Everton game.

dzeko - deep lying forward - attack
cavani - complete forward - attack

Just cnant seem to get Dzeko firing! Cavini injured so tried Lukaku Traget Man with Lavzzi deep lying forward... Beat Liverpool in CL 4-0 lukaku hatrick!!

Just got Cavani for Chelsea in my 2nd season and he is an absolute tank 11 goals in 16 starts at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.